Low volume just like before the December run

15 hours ago, Raz said:

Volume is over 1.1 billion for the day. This has all the indicators of the December bull run. I remember seeing us break a billion a day and then it kept compounding day over day till we were having 3 billion Dollar days!

At 0.075 percent (7.5 basis points) of the total traded, Ripple just made about 750K USD from yesterdays volume giving more strategic investment capital to the company.

When XRP daily volume averages a modest 8 billion USD (which is not hard to imagine once the value of XRP goes up to even relatively low figures of 4-5 USD and we have real payment operations being conducted), the quarterly income for Ripple will be around 540 million USD. That is half a billion dollars in a quarter; capital that can be used to buy an exchange the size of Bitstamp, or finance the entire ecosystem on cold wallets / new payment companies in fintech space or offer SWIFT a deal to buy their operations. Again, I almost feel sorry for competitors.

1 minute ago, Tradekraft said:

The difference here being that XRP is now leading BTC, not following. I cannot wait for the day when the heard realizes that XRP just past BTC, then will see some FOMO!

Maybe we've already decoupled from BTC. Maybe the whole market is tied to US?! Everything is up because XRP is on a rally?!!?

I can dream..