Low volume just like before the December run

10 hours ago, jasil said:

I read it too, but tend to agree with their endpoint. Manias work because of the FOMO and euphoria crypto is not unknown anymore. I do think a few coins (cough Riipple and a few others) could be real gems, but the even with those the huge runs of 2017 I don't ever see coming back.

$5 I would be extremely happy. $50 retired and these crazy number $500 and $1500 giving away gobs to charities.

3 hours ago, jasil said:

Volume is starting to cometh 10.5 billion traded. Are the herds coming back to the prideland?

AELF more a killing :) 

Flipped profits into XRP ;):) 

Well look at that, A hairline crack in the armour.:prankster2:

13 hours ago, jasil said:

I read it too, but tend to agree with their endpoint. Manias work because of the FOMO and euphoria crypto is not unknown anymore. I do think a few coins (cough Riipple and a few others) could be real gems, but the even with those the huge runs of 2017 I don't ever see coming back.

$5 I would be extremely happy. $50 retired and these crazy number $500 and $1500 giving away gobs to charities.

I would only note two things:

1) compared to investment manias of the past (e.g. the dot.com bubble), the cryptocurrency market is honestly not as large as people think.

2) Unlike nearly every bubble in history, this is not limited to just one geographical location. It is not the UK railways bubble, the US mortgages bubble or the Dutch tulip bubble. This is a market open to two orders of magnitude more people. The US, Europe, Korea & Japan may have driven the most recent increases, but oil-rich middle eastern countries, China, and others have had vber little input thus far. If XRP is to be a global bridge currency, you cab expect it to be interesting to global investors beyond these nations.

1 hour ago, will4star said:

I would only note two things:

1) compared to investment manias of the past (e.g. the dot.com bubble), the cryptocurrency market is honestly not as large as people think.

2) Unlike nearly every bubble in history, this is not limited to just one geographical location. It is not the UK railways bubble, the US mortgages bubble or the Dutch tulip bubble. This is a market open to two orders of magnitude more people. The US, Europe, Korea & Japan may have driven the most recent increases, but oil-rich middle eastern countries, China, and others have had vber little input thus far. If XRP is to be a global bridge currency, you cab expect it to be interesting to global investors beyond these nations.

I would agree this is global, but one good day of volume almost 14 billion does not a bull run make. I hope to see this continue and the market gain strength we will see ;)

Have to remember XRP was in the .80's just 5 weeks ago.....so .57 is a uptick, but long way to go from anytime this year (sans last week ish).

5 minutes ago, jasil said:

I would agree this is global, but one good day of volume almost 14 billion does not a bull run make. I hope to see this continue and the market gain strength we will see ;)

Have to remember XRP was in the .80's just 5 weeks ago.....so .57 is a uptick, but long way to go from anytime this year (sans last week ish).

I don't expect the price movements over one day, week or month to represent what XRP could really be worth in 2+ years. It's nice, this uptick, but honestly I'm not going to get excited by it.