Foolaman

Bearableguy123 Thread

Posted (edited)

What a shock. Another q anon prediction that amounts to nothing. Can we put this guy to bed? The amount of lunacy regarding him on the internet is almost shocking - rocket assasination attempts, mass wave of upcoming g suicides and more. 💩

Edited by ringer2

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, ringer2 said:

What a shock. Another q anon prediction that amounts to nothing. Can we put this guy to bed? The amount of lunacy regarding him on the internet is almost shocking - rocket assasination attempts, mass wave of upcoming g suicides and more. 💩

This article gives a a good summary to those confused about where this is coming from.

http://nymag.com/selectall/2017/12/qanon-4chan-the-storm-conspiracy-explained.html?utm_source=tw&utm_medium=s3&utm_campaign=sharebutton-t

Edited by Zeke74

24 minutes ago, Zeke74 said:

I can't imagine you read this whole article and deduced that it is a good summary. Summaries shouldn't have such bias.

15 minutes ago, ReynoldsWrap589 said:

I can't imagine you read this whole article and deduced that it is a good summary. Summaries shouldn't have such bias.

I honestly didn't see a lot of bias.  He pretty much quoted these conspiracy pages throughout the article. 

2 minutes ago, Zeke74 said:

I honestly didn't see a lot of bias.  He pretty much quoted these conspiracy pages throughout the article. 

1. I don't think it is a he, it has the flow of a female author

2. "As most terrible things do, this story begins with a post on /pol/, a sub-board of the more-or-less-anonymous, anything-goes website 4chan. Over the last few years, /pol/ — which technically stands for “politically incorrect” — has slowly but surely become a top contender for the ever-coveted title of the most upsetting community online. It’s the sort of place where neo-Nazis and people who believe women shouldn’t have basic human rights used to meet before we started verifying them on Twitter and electing them to public office."

You are all part of the problem. Have you noticed that the Ripple symbol is blue just like the Dems? Have you noticed that the federal government is now considering tracking the children of illegal aliens through blockchain, most likely through XRP, the shill, liberal, bankster coin? Just a coincidence? Not at all, Obama and Clinton are tracking these children on blockchain so they can exchange them for large sums of money in pizza parlor sex shop fronts. Trump is locking up the illegal children TO SAVE THEM. Have you noticed that Ripple is against the idea of decentralization? Why, you ask? Because they want to hide the fact that the real utility for their coin is sex trafficking illegal immigrants to pedophiles around the Globe. https://www.wired.com/story/refugees-but-on-the-blockchain. Trump did not misplace 1500 children. Killary and her band of goons smuggled them through their secret railway tunnels from DC to an undisclosed location where their hair was sold and they were processed for Geisha duty for Clinton foundation partners in WHERE..... BENGHAZI. IT ALL COMES BACK TO BENGHAZI. I've said too much, so I am going underground with Bearableguy123 and the Easter bunny until the death squad/death eaters/ dementors are off of my tail.

Stay Strong America.  

@Zeke74 Sorry if I came off as pretentious. The author has a lot of intent with the way this article is framed. A good beginner's guide would not be QAnon or this article. A good place to start for everyone is G Edward Griffin. I haven't watched this but it has blockchain as a topic and therefore in the spirit of this forum!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a07QHveMkko

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, ReynoldsWrap589 said:

@Zeke74 Sorry if I came off as pretentious. The author has a lot of intent with the way this article is framed. A good beginner's guide would not be QAnon or this article. A good place to start for everyone is G Edward Griffin. I haven't watched this but it has blockchain as a topic and therefore in the spirit of this forum!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a07QHveMkko

No, not taken that way and you are correct that there isn't any doubt which side of the isle the author is coming from.   But earlier in this thread things from that particular Qanon prediction were brought up, and that article just stated where all that began.  It's just crazy that a lot of people could get sucked into something that bazaar.  

Edited by Zeke74

20 minutes ago, Bmatt44 said:

You are all part of the problem. Have you noticed that the Ripple symbol is blue just like the Dems? Have you noticed that the federal government is now considering tracking the children of illegal aliens through blockchain, most likely through XRP, the shill, liberal, bankster coin? Just a coincidence? Not at all, Obama and Clinton are tracking these children on blockchain so they can exchange them for large sums of money in pizza parlor sex shop fronts. Trump is locking up the illegal children TO SAVE THEM. Have you noticed that Ripple is against the idea of decentralization? Why, you ask? Because they want to hide the fact that the real utility for their coin is sex trafficking illegal immigrants to pedophiles around the Globe. https://www.wired.com/story/refugees-but-on-the-blockchain. Trump did not misplace 1500 children. Killary and her band of goons smuggled them through their secret railway tunnels from DC to an undisclosed location where their hair was sold and they were processed for Geisha duty for Clinton foundation partners in WHERE..... BENGHAZI. IT ALL COMES BACK TO BENGHAZI. I've said too much, so I am going underground with Bearableguy123 and the Easter bunny until the death squad/death eaters/ dementors are off of my tail.

Stay Strong America.  

Sometimes there just isn't enough Thorazine.

1 hour ago, Bmatt44 said:

Stay Strong America.  

Haha dude you have lost it lol

1 hour ago, ringer2 said:

He was being sarcastic. 

lol finally someone gets it but it is scary because the theories are getting crazier and crazier and i can just float nonsense and people have to think twice about whether I'm being facetious. What a time to be alive!

4 hours ago, Bmatt44 said:

Stay Strong America.  

What did you smoke dude?