Jump to content

Corner has turned ...


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You got here before Jasil the Volume Cat. What happened? Is he sick? 

Sold close to 75% of position in Jan/Feb 2018 before drop ... back with top 1% holder of XRP with many more tokens.  

In recent months, all cryptos were largely affected by Bitcoin that was gravely impacted by new regulations, capital gain taxes, country bans, cryptocurrency exchange push back, ICOs treated as securi

Posted Images

On 2018-04-08 at 6:05 AM, bookworm said:

At last, it appears like we’re near the bottom.  While many may prefer a lower price of $0.20 or $0.006 as seen in 2017, I think this is unlikely given the turn in sentiment.

Hence, I am fully invested back into XRP.

Congratulations @bookworm I wish we'd had the foresight to have done this. Good on ya! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On April 9, 2018 at 2:21 AM, Excerpts said:

Nothing wrong with playing the market cycles - this is a wild market and it will cycle.  Going from point A to point B is never a straight shot - don't fool yourself.  Being long on XRP doesn't mean you cannot be a "True XRP" holder and trade to increase your stack - next run, your sitting on 3x the XRPs you had the previous run.  Nothing wrong with that at all.  Just smart.

Smart if it works. Nobody can predict the peaks and valleys and to suggest that they can is like suggesting they can guess tails on a coin toss. Just so happens that sometimes they'll be right.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Corner has not fully turned with daily volumes much higher ($0.6b) than usual (($0.2b) but ... still languishing below $1b as witnessed during the ramp up a few months ago with vols between $1-3b.

https://coinmarketcap.com/

While XRP is trying to recover and find support, the key to watch is the daily volume activity levels over the next week for imminent breakout.  

I don’t believe that XRP will stall this time around ... but as always, it is best to only invest what you don’t need for the short term given patience needed to wait it out.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, bookworm said:

Well, as we speak the daily volume of XRP is at $1b mark so the corner has turned ... if daily vols over the next week continue at these levels or higher, we will start to see sharp uprising and renewed confidence or sentiment towards $1 ...

 Very interesting!  I got some more yesterday right before it began going back up.  Hopefully this sticks!

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not a good TA guy but the main chart on CMC for XRP, the one that shows XRP per USD and XRP per BTC, it gives the impression that XRP has stopped losing value against BTC again as well.  Good sign for us to start going after market share again.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I apologize if I offended anyone, that was not my intent.  As you see, I do not usually post on message boards because in my experience, there has been very little information of value given on a message board.  I am not a professional investor, I am just a business owner that enjoys reading other people's points of view on certain topics.  We all want XRP to go sky high, but me personally, I'm quite happy with it staying low for most of this year as this is an accumulation year for me and I plan on adding a lot more XRP this year.  It is the one investment that i do not buy and sell based on peaks and valleys, I buy it and hold it and don't even worry about what the price is today, tomorrow, or even next month.  Again, I wish you all well and apologize if I stepped out of line - I am NOT a Fudster!

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, CryptoCrazyOne said:

I apologize if I offended anyone, that was not my intent.  As you see, I do not usually post on message boards because in my experience, there has been very little information of value given on a message board.  I am not a professional investor, I am just a business owner that enjoys reading other people's points of view on certain topics.  We all want XRP to go sky high, but me personally, I'm quite happy with it staying low for most of this year as this is an accumulation year for me and I plan on adding a lot more XRP this year.  It is the one investment that i do not buy and sell based on peaks and valleys, I buy it and hold it and don't even worry about what the price is today, tomorrow, or even next month.  Again, I wish you all well and apologize if I stepped out of line - I am NOT a Fudster!

Noted, we're all here to make a buck or two.  As avid follower of XRP, my message was to simply alert others that perhaps the corner had turned around $0.50 and to watch out for daily vols of $1b+ as early indication of 180 degree price rebound.

You are at liberty to state your own opinion (but I have my own) so no probs ... as much as we wish for a lower price support (so we can buy more tokens), it is often tough to fight the market sentiment that is ever growing ... for XRP and other cryptoccys ... watch the daily volumes to gauge sentiment and price movement.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bookworm said:

Noted, we're all here to make a buck or two.  As avid follower of XRP, my message was to simply alert others that perhaps the corner had turned around $0.50 and to watch out for daily vols of $1b+ as early indication of 180 degree price rebound.

You are at liberty to state your own opinion (but I have my own) so no probs ... as much as we wish for a lower price support (so we can buy more tokens), it is often tough to fight the market sentiment that is ever growing ... for XRP and other cryptoccys ... watch the daily volumes to gauge sentiment and price movement.

 

Its all about the volume we will see what the next few days hold or was today a fluke.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, jasil said:

Its all about the volume we will see what the next few days hold or was today a fluke.

Hmmm , I don't make gambits on Powerball or horse racing which would be pure fluke to consecutively and repeatedly win against all odds or even catch 99:1 long shot or triple trio jackpots ... what I observe is the psychology and supply/demand when forming my educated guess that would often be accompanied by technical analysis (TA).  In fact, I don't really believe in pure TA but would adopt such graphical tools to assist in catching peaks/troughs ... with focus always on the daily volume (interest gauge or indicator).  

This has proven successful in all of my investments (not limited to cryptos only) with a 75% success rate.  In other words, 1 in 4 will be wrong educated guess.  For the losing bet, I would often double up so a losing bet will eventually become a winning bet on a net basis once correct ...

Next week, you will call me a fluke having called the bottom, the $1b+ daily volume and the corner turn confirmed with XRP heading back towards $1 ... you can wait for it to happen or simply, put down a small investment that you do not need ... or wait to read up on whether sentiment has changed course for a feel of the markets before you decide for yourself.  It is no fluke that many also see the bottom but it is often the early ones who reap the bigger gains or returns given the smaller buy price (ie., $0.60 now vs $1 later).  Any wonder why some IIs and whales suddenly show some interest in cryptos?  It is no fluke, Jasil ... volume speaks (see 7d graph) ...

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ripple/#charts

 

Edited by bookworm
Link to post
Share on other sites

@bookworm that was a great call. I went long xrp about two weeks ago expecting this bounce. Didn't put a stop (hubris) and lived through the deep red until this spike and now back in the green. Expecting to establish an uptrend now; if we break down from here we will see a new low and it could get very ugly indeed. But like I'm expecting a move back towards the 1-2 dollar range in the next few weeks. Great job!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Here’s another interesting call to look forward to ... we will hit symbolic $1 this week based on good momentum and sentiment that will only continue to build up thruout this new week.

Initially, I was expecting $1 by eom as written earlier but it appears that mojo has stepped up significantly.

It has been a few months since the Jan ath ... get ready for moon baby as crypto enthusiasts from the big boys to us little guys are returning in a big way ... happy days.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.