Corner has turned ...

17 minutes ago, bookworm said:

Sold close to 75% of position in Jan/Feb 2018 before drop ... back with top 1% holder of XRP with many more tokens.

Well played, man. Respect.

I wish I did the same during the peak, but you know how it is with hindsight... I still think it is better to ride the wave up and down than not being invested in XRP at all.

Regarding hitting the bottom, I think it is possible, but you never know where BTC will take us.

Guest Ripplista79

Not so sure.  This coming week is likely to be awful for equities and crypto.

Nice moves though.

1 hour ago, bookworm said:

At last, it appears like we’re near the bottom.  While many may prefer a lower price of $0.20 or $0.006 as seen in 2017, I think this is unlikely given the turn in sentiment.

Hence, I am fully invested back into XRP.

Everytime I see one of these posts it is typically followed by some new low.....hoping I'm wrong on this one.

1 hour ago, bookworm said:

Sold close to 75% of position in Jan/Feb 2018 before drop ... back with top 1% holder of XRP with many more tokens.

Incredible

2 hours ago, bookworm said:

At last, it appears like we’re near the bottom.  While many may prefer a lower price of $0.20 or $0.006 as seen in 2017, I think this is unlikely given the turn in sentiment.

Hence, I am fully invested back into XRP.

I think that you are onto something.  News is no longer getting kinda-sorts better, it is getting exponentially better;  when sites such as ethereumworldnews start posting highly bullish articles on Ripple, then you know that we have to be onto something here.

From a fundamentals perspective, if the current trend continues then I think that we have at least two more moons ahead of us;  the upcoming moon caused by exponential rise in interest (central banks, FIs, Soros etc) and driven by FOMO, the subsequent pullback once investors realize that all current interest is just that  - interest, POCs, trials, but little adoption, and then another moon once the previously exponential interest turns into exponential adoption.

I say HODL on to your knockers as it will be a wild ride.