HackEthor Contest

1 hour ago, Tehol_Beddict said:

Then why call it an event, say "grab it of feed it," post the address and the secret, make wallets with mastercard.id on the domain, call it a hackathon... If he's not inviting people to take it then he should stop messing around cause that's what it seems like. He can comment here if he'd like.

Perhaps its been widely accepted in certain secret groups that this is a Honetrap.

23 minutes ago, Pluto said:

FOLKS ALL THIS IS DANGEROUS AND YOU WILL POSSIBLY LOOSE YOUR PRIVACY, GET HACKED AND LOOSE YOUR ZERPS.

Do you happen to know how one would get there attention. Like what triggered them to start looking into you.

7 hours ago, Tehol_Beddict said:

https://xrp.id/events/

This looks like a contest. I don't really have the time to try to get the XRP out of this wallet - and don't know if I have the knowledge (or maybe the small amount of ETH). Look fun though :) Lot's of Riddles. This is connected to the mastercard.id/xrp.id/xeo.one/ceo.capital/openledger.world wallets. Have at it techies.

I am curious to know where you found this cause Im thinking you were just trolled.

In the "Shït hit the fan topic" , you will see that I have posted alot of information regarding that website. Please, dont think its all crazy mumbo jumbo, just read the facts first. I have that entire website downloaded (all basic html) en even found the template back on "www.freetemplates.com". The coding of the webdesign is realy bad, the guy that created that website can be found freely.. That guy is having fun, or had some fun and alot are running into it. 

Couldn't it occur that the secret key that has been posted was maybe needed for other developers aswel, to set up trustlines between wallets or trade " IDR.xeo.one " coins? Cause that was what it was. Fabricated money with no value. A hacketon is NOT a bad event, its a coding meetup

The mastercard.id is the same guy, as the ledgerworld, as xeo one, xeo other stuff.. In my opinion we should stop thinking that these websites were bad and start putting our energy towards something else. This is a deadend

11 hours ago, BluKoo said:

Oh well, looks like it is in invitation to try and compromise his security, but I'm gonna stay well clear anyway.

Still don't trust it :spinlol:

If it helps, you guys convinced me 79% chance I was the fool :) Techies, have at it! I’ll be trying to if it’s still going next week... Will just have to tell the gf I’m looking at **** or something. There’s no way she’d be cool with me nerding out on this for a week.