Ryu

Walmart And Moneygram Partnership Could Pump Ripple (XRP)

https://ethereumworldnews.com/walmart-and-moneygram-partnership-could-pump-ripple-xrp/

On Tuesday, April 3rd, Walmart and Moneygram partnered to launch a new global money remitting service known as Wallmart2World. This is good news for the Ripple (XRP) community for Moneygram had already partnered with Ripple in early January. Moneygram is testing out Ripple’s xRapid payment solution that comes with all the good properties of Ripple: secure on the blockchain, fast (3.3 seconds per transaction) and cheap ($0.0004 per transaction).

Edited by tomxcs
copyright

17 minutes ago, jasil said:

We have talked about this already ;) sounds good, but no volume cometh.

You are totally obsessed with the volume. That's all I see you talk about :spinlol: Change the record please.

It might not be there now, but it doesn't mean it isn't ready to flow in on the right news, at the right time.

If you don't have food right infront of your face, do you just assume you're never going to eat again for the rest of your life?

14 minutes ago, BluKoo said:

You are totally obsessed with the volume. That's all I see you talk about :spinlol: Change the record please.

It might not be there now, but it doesn't mean it isn't ready to flow in on the right news, at the right time.

If you don't have food right infront of your face, do you just assume you're never going to eat again for the rest of your life?

No use argueing with a notorious FUDDER. 

21 minutes ago, Plikk said:

No use argueing with a notorious FUDDER. 

I don't think he's a fudder. I just think he's a bit slow and the last person you'd want to sit next to at a dinner party :spinlol:

Just now, John_Buh said:

Pretty dumb of you to say that - I don't think he is slow at all - just a dissenting opinion, which isn't treated very well here.

I'm just kidding (hence the laughy smiley). I've read enough of his posts to know he's not actually slow. Still wouldn't sit next to him at a dinner party though. I already know about the low crypto volume haha.

1 minute ago, BluKoo said:

I'm just kidding (hence the laughy smiley). I've read enough of his posts to know he's not actually slow. Still wouldn't sit next to him at a dinner party though. I already know about the low crypto volume haha.

If I was giving the dinner party I would put you between Henry Kissinger and Merkel.  You would be begging for the Puddy.

1 minute ago, John_Buh said:

If I was giving the dinner party I would put you between Henry Kissinger and Merkel.  You would be begging for the Puddy.

Hey, I wouldn't mind a chat with Merkel. I think a little bit of sweet talking and she might be able to pull a few German strings for me.
I'm just glad to have a hypothetical invite :);) 

54 minutes ago, BluKoo said:

You are totally obsessed with the volume. 

He is the volume guy. Unfortunately ignore tool does not block quotes and I have to read the same "ladainha" every day.

1 hour ago, jasil said:

We have talked about this already ;) sounds good, but no volume cometh.

10 minutes ago, Nobre said:

He is the volume guy. Unfortunately ignore tool does not block quotes and I have to read the same "ladainha" every day.

So, when Lada?

1 hour ago, BluKoo said:

Well he is not the only one who thinks volume is very important. That was the stuff that drive xrp to highest peak. It was not only B word  or "the word that is making people nervous here" and of course the nice south koreans which are now gone.

You see a way crpyto going up up and up without volume? I dont. So i figure this is important.