Mood of Crypto - I'm buying

Judging the psychology of the community based on the posts it seems we are nearing a bottom.  On FB and Twitter everything is so negative.  Youtube is making joke videos about crypto - etc.  If you post something in a crypto group 9 out of 10 responses will be about the despair and giving up- it sucks,  it's a fraud,  it's worthless,  it's garbage, blah blah blah.  People are hating it.  Picked up so litecoin yesterday might pick up some more litecoin here.

Im pretty chilled about everything right now. There is a lot going on with XRP, the economy in general, so prices will fluctuate.

Its been said many times before, but if one believes in the project then there should be no worries as long as one can afford to go long.

For some reason I'm just not worried, so I continue to buy.

I still feel very much like when I was buying FB at $20, every time I buy XRP.  I'd love the rocket ship to take off already, but the longer it takes the more I accumulate, so I can't complain. Patience and investing.

The best part about this whole crypto thing is that for those who buy into digital assets, there is still a lot of fomo.

You used to have to beat people over the head to get them to invest 3% of their income at all, now people are selling their girlfriends to buy more crypto. at least people are investing. 

3 hours ago, Eric123 said:

Judging the psychology of the community based on the posts it seems we are nearing a bottom.  On FB and Twitter everything is so negative.  Youtube is making joke videos about crypto - etc.  If you post something in a crypto group 9 out of 10 responses will be about the despair and giving up- it sucks,  it's a fraud,  it's worthless,  it's garbage, blah blah blah.  People are hating it.  Picked up so litecoin yesterday might pick up some more litecoin here.

I think you're totally right.  It's amazing how fast people forget.  A few months ago the euphoria was insane.  The next push should be the biggest of all-time when the real money comes in.  Will probably be awe-inspiring.  Aww...

7 minutes ago, CurrencyGuy said:

I think you're totally right.  It's amazing how fast people forget.  A few months ago the euphoria was insane.  The next push should be the biggest of all-time when the real money comes in.  Will probably be awe-inspiring.  Aww...

"with the real money coming in" ya I have heard that one before. "Bitcoin Futures are coming institutional money is coming in". Now here you have it they are shorting Bitcoin and since everything is following BTC market is going down..

3 hours ago, Eric123 said:

Seems like we'd have more capitulation though, like junk coins announcing closing up shop. Seems like there is still some froth. I'd think the bottom would be more consolidation in the top several coins having almost all of the crypto market cap. 

1 hour ago, CurrencyGuy said:

>Government has stepped in and made that a impossibility to happen again! People got utterly slaughtered in that run up and now that 50-60 billion a day we saw for over a month is gone. We trade at 1/10th of that the market is dead it isn't coming back anytime soon, IF EVER!

I was hoping for slow grinding type of gains 1% this week, 2-3% the next two weeks, but it has been a steady death spiral since the crash with no rescue in sight.

It is the same story on every outlet "The tech is good" though "Crypto is still very overpriced it is borderline worthless" 

You can't find people to buy this stuff anymore. 

Banned in China very much banned. Regulated in Korea. IRS in the US anything over 10k, EU is coming with regulations, where is the good news? Every week there is another country banning their banks from allowing customers to withdraw money into the crypto space. Then major hacks with insiders or outsiders running off with coins in the 100's of millions.

The only people getting rich are the exchanges!! 

The MONEY WAS MADE IN 2017 because 2018 is crap!