IAmATroll

Get Ready Kids, George Soros is coming!

2 hours ago, zerpdigger said:

a lot of soros haters -- 99% of people "on the internet" who start talking s**t about soros actually know nothing about him other than a couple of youtube videos (that's called "doing research" these days!) and probably read something once on an alex jones or alt-right or "manosphere" or whatever stupid blog about how he's part of some shady elitist group that plot global dominion... something something hilary clinton... something "globalists" something...

ABSOLUTE BULLS*IT!!

Probably ,you are the paid one..

1 hour ago, TheXRPer said:

Why does he even bother still do things when he is close to kicking the bucket any day now? Serious question by the way. I think he should just retire and do retired people stuff, like gardening, being excited to visit Home Depot, planning on their next doctor's visit and watching Lawrence Welk Saturday nights at on PBS at 9 p.m. 

I think it would be amazing to be almost 90 and still feel relevant! I don’t ever want to retire, not in a conventional sense. I mean, I want a few fistfuls (ok, a truckload) of f*#k you money, and I want to do things on my own terms, but I don’t want to retire. Mortality and all.

7 hours ago, Quintree said:

Short? Nah,  he's a globalist. He probably likes the idea of a global currency. I see it as bullish news. 

Generally people who support the idea of global currency have specific vision of global fiat with an endlessly adjustable supply.

3 hours ago, Zareh said:

When you read -copy-past CNBC news, Soros  become a good man and everyone else criticising  him talking ********.You don't know any sh*t about what actually Open Society Foundations does.You are the one bullsh*tting around here.Better make a comment about crypto, do not go field that your knowledge limited with the US propaganda news-newspapers.

∆ Another Parkland shooter type here. Keep an eye on him.

3 hours ago, Pet_Deposit said:

I think it would be amazing to be almost 90 and still feel relevant! I don’t ever want to retire, not in a conventional sense. I mean, I want a few fistfuls (ok, a truckload) of f*#k you money, and I want to do things on my own terms, but I don’t want to retire. Mortality and all.

Friend just died at 38 of cancer .....a long life is not guaranteed.

Enjoy the days you are given everything else is a gift.

Edited by jasil

4 hours ago, TheXRPer said:

∆ Another Parkland shooter type here. Keep an eye on him.

From Soros's children,hehehehe.you must be dady's loved one..

9 hours ago, mediator_mba said:

Sorry Guys, this bas#ard destroed economy of my country, in 90', when I was a kid i had nothing because my parents can't afford to buy a lot of necessary things.

Just wish he goes bankrupt and will never comes back into business.

Are you talking about the UK?  From what I recall Black Wednesday was more the result of poor economic policy decisions by the government of the day.  But agreed, someone having that much power is dangerous.

6 minutes ago, stickmonster said:

Are you talking about the UK?  From what I recall Black Wednesday was more the result of poor economic policy decisions by the government of the day.  But agreed, someone having that much power is dangerous.

Not UK, but eastern Europe, baltic states in my example.