Sign in to follow this  
XRPHdlr

Is Coinbase preparing for something?

1 hour ago, XRPHdlr said:

Up until now they were all like: We are not adding any assets soon...

and now this:

5ac7756a5dfd1_ScreenShot2018-04-06at16_22_55.png.6ea8b4db5b47d5cce9fe15dce9709d84.png

Which makes me think...:dthinking:

Does this make you think that they will only announce new assets via  twitter or there blog?  BC it makes me think thats what they will do

My only thought regarding Coinbase is that it saddens me to watch a company with so much potential p!ss it all away through poor management.  Give it another 5-10 years, and I guarantee you that there will be documentaries on Netflix outlining the rise and fall of Coinbase.  They had it all...and then...

Edited by automatic

I can't believe I have to explain this to advanced members but, in times like these, where the market is down, some of us in here like to speculate. That's why we're so interested in bearableguy and his puzzles, that's why Alex comes out with an hour and a half video talking about CB. It's fun to pass the time. There is no need to talk in such a way.

Yea, I know, we all hate CB in here..

2 minutes ago, automatic said:

My only thought regarding Coinbase is that it saddens me to watch a company with so much potential p!ss it all away through poor management.  Give it another 5-10 years, and I guarantee you that there will be documentaries on Netflix outlining the rise and fall of Coinbase.  They had it all...and then...

OMG so true!

3 minutes ago, mm34505 said:

Does this make you think that they will only announce new assets via  twitter or there blog?  BC it makes me think thats what they will do

So far we have 'larry, Daryl, and just need the other daryl to continue this very odd discussion. :wacko2:

3 minutes ago, automatic said:

The way that dude yesterday said "and let me be clear, I don't mean assets" or something like that, made me not like him. It's like he was referring to us zerpers.

Most of you are lying to yourself about coinbase, and just upset that they havent listed XRP.  Cant wait to see all the butt hurt comments that come if they list another coin before XRP.  You may think that they will never list XRP and your mad about that, but all of you know that you would be happy as hell to see it listed.  So just stop.

4 hours ago, nuknuk said:

Most of you are lying to yourself about coinbase, and just upset that they havent listed XRP.  Cant wait to see all the butt hurt comments that come if they list another coin before XRP.  You may think that they will never list XRP and your mad about that, but all of you know that you would be happy as hell to see it listed.  So just stop.

I don't understand the hardon for CB when we have Uphold. 

If CB were to list xrp here soon, we'll likely see a nice run up in the price. If they wait too long it will likely have little effect, as the momentum is building and xrp will soon stand on it's own. 

On 4/6/2018 at 9:31 AM, corak said:

I'm free to express my disinterest and being #triggered like a SJW (cue the autistic screeching). It is the straw that broke the camel's back. I simply ignored it the previous 50 times...

SJWs are the worst.

Sign in to follow this