xrpria

Why are you here

The first time I transferred XRP between 2 wallets...... Pretty much instantaneous transaction for a few cents. I thought to myself,   traditional systems are about to be disrupted in a big way.

I just want to escape the rat race and pursue my dream of becoming a global citizen.

I may even start/develop a micro nation....... a true society where people can join/leave of their own free will (unlike current nations) based on the overlap/agreements that ethical humans share.

FRRRRREEEEEEEDDOOOOMMMMMMM!

3 minutes ago, Prometheus_Rising said:

The first time I transferred XRP between 2 wallets...... Pretty much instantaneous transaction for a few cents. I thought to myself,   traditional systems are about to be disrupted in a big way.

:) I will never forget that feeling when I sent XRP for the first time... it was like making the first ever call from a mobile phone. 

16 hours ago, cannylad said:

XRP helped me pay off Debt's my Daughter accumulated  During and after Marriage forever grateful for that,  Next goal  to make a sizable  donation too https://www.gingerbread.org.uk/

inspired by Ripples recent charitable work, 3rd and final A Boat on the Midi Canal to see out my years, mind you Goals  change

I hope for all of us you get to your 3rd and final item on your wish list :) 

Was gonna say hookers and blow.  But I should probably try and act my age once in awhile.

I'm here to make up for every single losing investment I've ever made.

I'm here because this is my last chance at that 'once in a lifetime' investment.

I'm here because of Brad G, David Schwartz, and the rest of the dream team.

I'm here because i want to tell my grandchildren that I have a stack of zerps worth $589.00 each, that I had only paid .19 for. 

I'm here because I want to change the lives of my family and friends.

I'm here because I want to be free of this rat race that I have to live on a daily basis.

I'm here because the people on this board are far from normal (j/k).  But they are the smartest people in the World because they've all invested in XRP.

I'm here because I Believe!

2 hours ago, XRPisVELOCITY said:

Was gonna say hookers and blow.  But I should probably try and act my age once in awhile.

I'm here because this is my last chance at that 'once in a lifetime' investment.

I'm here because i want to tell my grandchildren that I have a stack of zerps worth $589.00 each, that I had only paid .19 for. 

I'm here because I want to be free of this rat race that I have to live on a daily basis.

I'm here because the people on this board are far from normal (j/k).  But they are the smartest people in the World because they've all invested in XRP.

My motivation exactly!  Do I have a twin brother? ( twins share everything, you know that don’t you? :D). 

2 hours ago, XRPisVELOCITY said:

Loved the post @XRPisVELOCITY. Very honest and truthful. I relate to 8 of 9 reasons ;)

#Proud

I'm here because we may never live to see another opportunity like this in our lifetime and we are on the cusp of something ground breaking that will turn the banking and FI world upside down.  Its something that I truly believe in 100%. 

And to make a few bucks on the side. :P

I'm here to learn more. People here are very knowledgeable and find info super quick. Every one is a great resource. 

I'm here because I want to share with others who understand the exact moment we become life changing rich.