SuperTronk

Ripple attempted to Pay to get on Gemini/Coinbase..

2 minutes ago, 7Bs said:

I thought SBI was summer?

Likewise

Bloomberg Markets bitter Cory Johnson left them for Ripple so they want to spread FUD? :lol:

The only "news" I got out of this article is that Coinbase is too greedy to take a good deal.

Of course Ripple is going to leverage their war chest to incentivize market makers to further develop a healthy ecosystem for XRP.

2 minutes ago, xrp_moonjet said:

Because he is here to spread some FUD..

I didnt know this but good to hear it is standard operation.

1 minute ago, Rutski said:

Doesn’t really matter, more exchanges are adding XRP and other assets so relavence of those two will ultimately cost them. Again, its not like they are the only exchanges anymore. 

exactly, they are nothing more than an exchange. the world is a lot bigger than the US. we don't need coinbase, they add nothing but more pump and dump, i'd rather see natural growth.

The "xrp may be security" part doesnt convice me at all. If I could pick any crypto besides bitcoin/litecoin which is not a security it would definetely be XRP. For me this sounded as deliberate FUD. 

This is not the first time Bloomberg have written FUD.

I would also think the Ripple team decentralizing as they are doing now will help in not being deemed a security. It'll be more decentralized than Bitcoin and Ethereum soon but be deemed a security?

Hmm this seems like major FUD, unless Ripple announces its true. All of the communication so far has been on XRP's actual use, not getting it listed for the speculators. The chart and story of XRP's demise since January reinforces the FUD and anyone in crypto knows its a market wide issue. The fact that no one wants to put their name to a statement and neither Coinbase or Gemini want to comment is just as telling.

By Annie Massa, Lily Katz, & Matthew Leising - it took three journalists to troll the community. Maybe Cory will set the record straight.