XRPeteSampras

Craig Wright Boasts about BCH, David Schwartz Comments

Here's the thing, if life has taught us anything it is this... you can potentially create something "better" but that in itself is not a sure fire reason it will be used. A lot I mean a lot of getting something used has been done by Ripple for years now. Not that I believe Craig at all but even if true, so what! 

Look I made a better lotto scratcher, what no buyers? 

Did a small bit of research on the guy. Seems to be a very hyperbolic person (to say the least).

Seriously question: Can anyone tell me otherwise?

Wright can not afford to lose face again, so there must be something of interest in his statement.

-

Vitalik is losing it... rather than demonstrating that he has not finished first year calculus, he should be working on his unfinished opus... which looks to me that he has become bored with the Ethereum project and has moved on some twelve (12) months ago. [When you hear/see someone in the audience throwing around terms that involve sigmas and gammas you should know they are grandstanding without effect.]

Very disappointing.

6 hours ago, XRPisVELOCITY said:

This reply is best.

I hate when people talk **** on Twitter and know they wouldn't talk that way if they had a real picture of themselves up on their Twitter page. 

5 hours ago, MaxEntropy said:

Well... it is unlikely that Wright would mis-represent their findings...

A few minutes of googling shows what a joke this guy is. I can't believe a word someone like that says. For such a person, only action means something. No talk. He is starting off with negative amount of trust.

If he produces, then he could start being believed, but I have little trust that he would. Some people, by the mere truth that they are talking indicates the faulse they are saying.

2 hours ago, Ctrl-Z said:

Did a small bit of research on the guy. Seems to be a very hyperbolic person (to say the least).

Unfortunately that's a good trait in this scene.

7 hours ago, flanman said:

Unfortunately that's a good trait in this scene.

Yes. It get the pumps going and the cpu mining fans spinning.

JK, on the other hand, really sticks out in this way.

Edited by Ctrl-Z

21 hours ago, XRPeteSampras said:

Anyone know what is up with Craig Wright's recent cryptic boasting about BCH on Twitter? 

He seems to act like BCH just acquired all of the infinity stones and are about to take over the universe.  Check out the link--David Schwarz comments, but I'm not sure if it's a polite slam of Wright's boasting or not.

Not going to lie, while this is extremely annoying and not the best thing for the ecosystem as a whole (meaning a proven non credible individual advertising their project to the mass public - i.e. what behavioral economist would call "Noise") this does present a good opportunity for those who dig in and do their own due diligence. It allows us to separate the irrational noise from the rational investment decision and ultimately when the market realizes what is noise vs what is fact - I strongly believe prices will adjust to accurately reflect projects and XRP hodlers will be rewarded for the effort and time they have put in.