XRPHdlr

Walmart to launch Walmart2World

You guys are grasping at straws.  MG stated very clearly the xRapid pilot initiative is not intended for consumer use.  It's a beta/pilot test period.  Please don't link customer-facing products with xRapid usage until MG specifically states they are doing production integration (like Cuallix did with their Cuallet product).

1 minute ago, XRPHdlr said:

Considering the fact that everyone nowadays is speaking in riddles (WU :angry:) ...they might mean the same thing...a pilot phase..is a testing phase..if you're a developer for example..there's no pilot..it's just testing..you see where I'm getting at?

Yes I do see your point, but this pilot is not done by developers. It is done by the customer

10 minutes ago, JBW said:

A pilot is something you have already decided  you are going to use, but you want to start in small scale just to make sure everything is working.

Testing is something you do before you can decide are you going to take something into use or not :)

They are totally two different things :)

I do not fully agree with this.

A pilot is a test with defined KPIs to be monitored, success criteria, length, requirements for periodic revision and evaluation, etc.. At the end of the specified testing period, relevant management committee evaluates the pilot and decides whether to roll the pilot out or not.

I have audited these processes in the past and it was nothing unusual that a pilot ended with a management decision not to roll the solution out.

Just now, Coretex said:

I do not fully agree with this.

A pilot is a test with defined KPIs to be monitored, success criteria, length, requirements for periodic revision and evaluation, etc.. At the end of the specified testing period, relevant management committee evaluates the pilot and decides whether to roll the pilot out or not.

I have audited these processes in the past and it was nothing unusual that a pilot ended with a management decision not to roll the solution out.

I have to second this - full adoption is not fait accompli.

19 minutes ago, John_Buh said:

I have to second this - full adoption is not fait accompli.

Dude!!! I'm watching 2001 as we speak! Today marks the 50th anniversary! Cool pic

2 minutes ago, XRPHdlr said:

Dude!!! I'm watching 2001 as we speak! Today marks the 50th anniversary! Cool pic

Quite possibly the greatest film ever made.  Imagine a 50 year-old sci-fi epic that looks like it was made yesterday - pure genius.

Edited by John_Buh

1 minute ago, John_Buh said:

Quite possibly the greatest film ever made.  Imagine a 50 year-old sci-fi epic that looks like it was made yesterday - pure genius.

I never get tired of watching Kubrick...I'm closing in on 100th for The Shining :P...I'm addicted to quality stuff!

Confirmed this is not related to xRapid.

Yes, they are actually, Lying in your IR comms would very quickly go south. They could of course lie anyway, but that would be utterly stupid

1 minute ago, trogdor said:

And the MG investor relations team replying to emails is obligated to tell Tony Mission the truth?