Sign in to follow this  
XRPHornets

BTC Technical Analysts Online - Who is the best ?

Posted (edited)

Philakone (who has been out of action for the last few days due to a house move I think!) but he's ridiculously smart if fairly immature. He also gives the most frequent updates and has loads of great training videos, all free, on youtube. Perfect if you are a day trader or swing trader. Not for long term HODLer.

HASHWAREHUB - a calm, balanced, mature view. Not as smart as Philakone.

Tone Vays - I don't understand his weird numbering algorithm/ indicator. Haven't read into it that much. He's also a bit showy about how bearish he is. Don't watch his views of XRP though!

MagicPoopCannon

They are the main ones I follow.

Edited by djdhrubs

2 hours ago, djdhrubs said:

Philakone (who has been out of action for the last few days due to a house move I think!) but he's ridiculously smart if fairly immature. He also gives the most frequent updates and has loads of great training videos, all free, on youtube. Perfect if you are a day trader or swing trader. Not for long term HODLer.

HASHWAREHUB - a calm, balanced, mature view. Not as smart as Philakone.

Tone Vays - I don't understand his weird numbering algorithm/ indicator. Haven't read into it that much. He's also a bit showy about how bearish he is. Don't watch his views of XRP though!

MagicPoopCannon

They are the main ones I follow.

What are your guys saying about the next week or two.

Tone Vays said on April 1st that we are entering a small rise that will last 4 days. If it breaks $7800 it indicates further rises before we go down again. If it fails to break $7800 it will go down again by end of week. So far hes been right. Lets see what Wed-Fri begins.

Only reason Im following BTC prices is because Im waiting to average in a lot more XRP.

Posted (edited)

Philakone has said nothing because he's been almost offline for a few days now. He is convinced BTC will go to 35,000 by end of year, and is very bullish for crypto in general. He's been following BTC very closely for 2-3 years now. His analysis of a couple of weeks ago when he predicted a temporary bottom at 7250 was extremely impressive, he'd been calling it for a couple of weeks prior to that date, and it ended up at 7240. 

HASHWAREHUB is fairly reserved and follows things day to day. Just watching his video of an hour ago right now. He follows Elliott wave like Philakone. He's saying we're heading for resistance right now, but would like to see us break through to 7500 (3rd wave of the current 5 wave cycle), and then to 7900 (5th wave of the current cycle). No idea what he thinks after that. Sorry I haven't finished watching it yet so this may be a sketchy summary.

MPC is bearish and has said similar to Tone Vays, though he's more focused on traditional TA such as trendline use, head and shoulders patterns, that kinda thing. So basically coming to the same conclusion but from a different TA method.

Tone Vays seems to have a pretty good handle on things. While Philakone is getting his stuff together, I'll continue to follow the other 3 but once Philakone is back, I pretty much just follow him.

Edited by djdhrubs

18 minutes ago, djdhrubs said:

Philakone has said nothing because he's been almost offline for a few days now. He is convinced BTC will go to 35,000 by end of year, and is very bullish for crypto in general. He's been following BTC very closely for 2-3 years now. His analysis of a couple of weeks ago when he predicted a temporary bottom at 7250 was extremely impressive, he'd been calling it for a couple of weeks prior to that date, and it ended up at 7240. 

HASHWAREHUB is fairly reserved and follows things day to day. Just watching his video of an hour ago right now. He follows Elliott wave like Philakone. He's saying we're heading for resistance right now, but would like to see us break through to 7500 (3rd wave of the current 5 wave cycle), and then to 7900 (5th wave of the current cycle). No idea what he thinks after that. Sorry I haven't finished watching it yet so this may be a sketchy summary.

MPC is bearish and has said similar to Tone Vays, though he's more focused on traditional TA such as trendline use, head and shoulders patterns, that kinda thing. So basically coming to the same conclusion but from a different TA method.

Tone Vays seems to have a pretty good handle on things. While Philakone is getting his stuff together, I'll continue to follow the other 3 but once Philakone is back, I pretty much just follow him.

Trouble with listening to these BTC maximalists like Tone Vays is you have to listen to their childish derision of every other coin.

Just now, XRPHornets said:

Trouble with listening to these BTC maximalists like Tone Vays is you have to listen to their childish derision of every other coin.

He obviously hates XRP with a passion, and believes it is a total scam coin. Watch his video of just a few days ago, and previous ones going back a few months. He has said he has no problem with Ripple the company, but passionately believes XRP is useless. I'll be honest, hearing him talking so persuasively about it is very concerning. However he's been equally dismissive about other major coins such as EOS in the past.

Just now, djdhrubs said:

He obviously hates XRP with a passion, and believes it is a total scam coin. Watch his video of just a few days ago, and previous ones going back a few months. He has said he has no problem with Ripple the company, but passionately believes XRP is useless. I'll be honest, hearing him talking so persuasively about it is very concerning. However he's been equally dismissive about other major coins such as EOS in the past.

Ive just listened to him and a couple of his pals laugh at ETH , calling Vitalik a 'boy' who doesnt know what he is talking about. etc etc

I find them quite immature and blinkered, albeit knowledgable about BTC and blockchain.

1 minute ago, XRPHornets said:

Ive just listened to him and a couple of his pals laugh at ETH , calling Vitalik a 'boy' who doesnt know what he is talking about. etc etc

I find them quite immature and blinkered, albeit knowledgable about BTC and blockchain.

Quite. Tone Vays was openly happy about ETH crashing in recent days. They are a bit like a crowd of bullies, then again he is a successful trader so I don't expect he's a really nice guy!

In all seriousness, crypto is highly speculative so maybe they'll be proven to be correct, who knows? :(

11 minutes ago, djdhrubs said:

Quite. Tone Vays was openly happy about ETH crashing in recent days. They are a bit like a crowd of bullies, then again he is a successful trader so I don't expect he's a really nice guy!

In all seriousness, crypto is highly speculative so maybe they'll be proven to be correct, who knows? :(

Just watched his analysis on XRP. I feel happy that all of his issues have been answered countless times by Ripple execs on a level that is far more complex than Vays critique.

They remind me of bunch of kids on the playground who go round laughing at every other kid without any substantiation other than it makes them feel better about their  own insecurities ie BTC lack of use cases other than possibly becoming a Digital Gold replacement

Whats up with all of the stuff going on with @PhilakoneCrypto ?

I was following for a while until the S hit the fan. Interesting.....

11 minutes ago, TJS said:

Whats up with all of the stuff going on with @PhilakoneCrypto ?

I was following for a while until the S hit the fan. Interesting.....

Yeah really unfortunate. Looks like he's been hacked and hundreds of thousands of dollars have gone missing.

He's posted an image on twitter saying he expects more downward movement for BTC, after maybe a bounce to 7000-7250 levels max.

Hopefully he'll get back in business soon because he was far and away the most helpful TA person on the internet, as well as being startlingly accurate with his predictions.

Just seen some analysis by Tone Vays who reckons this is all a bull trap. We haven’t broken out of a downsloping trendline for BTC on the log scale. He is now even more bearish. Made lots of parallels with 2014 when a similar bounce was seen which ultimately lead to a further crash and long near market.

He is still hopeful of BTC bouncing off 4950 ish before the actual bull run starts.

Sign in to follow this