Allvor giving free ALV to XRP holders whose Ripple accounts were active before 03/28/18! 5000 ALV + 1.3 ALV for each 1 XRP you held up until 3/28. So awesome!

7 hours ago, Edm22 said:

Allvor, Question for you. What if 99.8% of the XRP that I have is in cold storage and not in my Gatehub account. There is only 25 XRP in the Gatehub account, everthing else is on a ledger Blue. Will you give ALV according to what's in the Gatehub account?

Hello Edm22,
It looks like you have two Ripple accounts, one on Gatehub and one on LedgerWallet. You can receive both accounts.
The problem is that LegerWallet.com has not included this basic functionality in the wallet they provide.
Our suggestion is that users ask this to them. Look this:

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

C/p from reddit. For me, it is  red flag. Xrp will skyrocket so high that I dont even bother around other coins. Anyway: "Am I the only one who finds Allvor suspicious? Here are some important po

You are not thinking contextually. My post is immediately informative and instructive and focuses on the one key point that Allvor is making this offer. I am supplying the quick route to understanding

What's the purpose of the ALV token? Why would someone want to go through the hassle of getting them? Tokens on the Ripple network can be created almost as easily as typing numbers in to a calculator.

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Allvor said:

Hello Edm22,
It looks like you have two Ripple accounts, one on Gatehub and one on LedgerWallet. You can receive both accounts.
The problem is that LegerWallet.com has not included this basic functionality in the wallet they provide.
Our suggestion is that users ask this to them. Look this:

You have already given me the 32 or so ALV for the 25 XRP in my gatehub wallet. Would you consider letting me transfer my remaining XRP into my Gatehub wallet and allowing me to re-use my gatehub address to receive  the remaining ALV from my 99.8% XRP?

2 minutes ago, Edm22 said:

You have already given me the 32 or so ALV for the 25 XRP in my gatehub wallet. Would you consider letting me transfer my remaining XRP into my Gatehub wallet and allowing me to re-use my gatehub address to receive  the remaining ALV from my 99.8% XRP?

Unfortunately this is not possible. But you can still ask LegerWallet.com for an update of your Ripple wallet by including this feature. Or try some of the alternative methods that are being discussed here in XRP chat

16 minutes ago, Zockempire said:

I have manged to claim my ALVs for my Nano Ledger S

Can you use ripplerm-wallet to directly read the private-key format that you got out of your Nano Ledger S? It looks like it accepts more than one format.

Also, you forgot to mention that you accomplished this without exposing your secret/private key to any internet-conected computers. :-)

Edited by Guest

Yes Tev, as I wrote in the other thread, I did everything (!) on an offline computer. If anyone tries to repeat. It is not a very easy process, but possible. Please make everything only on an offline computer, which never conects to the internet, for your security. Do only on your own risk as always, nevertheless. 

How I did it:

Ripplerm-Wallet accepts the private key of a Ripple Address, which I could derive from my Nano Ledger S wit the BIP39 tool from Iancoleman. This tool can be downloaded here for offline use: https://github.com/iancoleman/bip39 .

There I did (on my offline pc) put my 24 seed words of the Nano Legder S. Then I did select Ripple XRP as currency. Under "derived addresses" I could find my Ripple Address and the associated private key.

This private key is not the Ripple Wallet Secret key like with Gatehub. It is just the private key or the one Ripple address. But it can be used to sign transactions with the Ripplerm-Wallet offline for that address also on an non-internet-computer. The wallet can be downloaded here: https://github.com/ripplerm/ripple-wallet .

I used Tev's description for that process of signing the transaction (Trust enabling) with Ripplerm-wallet offline, which is avaivable in detail (Tev's posting) on the other thread on xrpchat.

Edited by Zockempire

Here is the actual ICANN Domain registration:

Domain Name: ALLVOR.ORG

Registry Domain ID: D402200000004957888-LROR

Registrar WHOIS Server:

Registrar URL: registrar.amazon.com

Updated Date: 2018-03-26T03:45:16Z

Creation Date: 2018-01-24T14:29:17Z

Registry Expiry Date: 2019-01-24T14:29:17Z

Registrar Registration Expiration Date:

Registrar: Amazon Registrar, Inc.

Registrar IANA ID: 468

Registrar Abuse Contact Email:

Registrar Abuse Contact Phone:

Reseller:

Domain Status: ok https://icann.org/epp#ok

Registry Registrant ID: C201882865-LROR

Registrant Name: On behalf of allvor.org owner

Registrant Organization: Whois Privacy Service

Registrant Street: P.O. Box 81226

Registrant City: Seattle

Registrant State/Province: WA

Registrant Postal Code: 98108-1226

Registrant Country: US

Registrant Phone: +1.2065771368

Registrant Phone Ext:

Registrant Fax:

Registrant Fax Ext:

Registrant Email: 

@allvor.org.whoisprivacyservice.org

Registry Admin ID: C201882868-LROR

Admin Name: On behalf of allvor.org administrative contact

Admin Organization: Whois Privacy Service

Admin Street: P.O. Box 81226

Admin City: Seattle

Admin State/Province: WA

Admin Postal Code: 98108-1226

Admin Country: US

Admin Phone: +1.2065771368

Admin Phone Ext:

Admin Fax:

Admin Fax Ext:

Admin Email: 

Registry Tech ID: C201882866-LROR

Tech Name: On behalf of allvor.org technical contact

Tech Organization: Whois Privacy Service

Tech Street: P.O. Box 81226

Tech City: Seattle

Tech State/Province: WA

Tech Postal Code: 98108-1226

Tech Country: US

Tech Phone: +1.2065771368

Tech Phone Ext:

Tech Fax:

Tech Fax Ext:

Tech Email: 

Name Server: NS-1136.AWSDNS-14.ORG

Name Server: NS-195.AWSDNS-24.COM

Name Server: NS-1664.AWSDNS-16.CO.UK

Name Server: NS-920.AWSDNS-51.NET

2 hours ago, Allvor said:

Hello Xilobyte,
So as not to be in doubt on this point, we have updated the information with AWS, please check back again soon.
Thank you

Excellent. It is not that these guys are trying to pull you out of the woodwork but what they want is accountability. If you are willing to claim resposibility for your project then that adds to it genuiness. They want someone accountable to build trust.

Next you may want to consider a business registration with a victim in charge, if you do not already have it. Get that victim on Youtube explaining your vision and desire. Then you are on the road to credibility. It is not the be all end all but a step.

Also keep in mind that the sphere has so many scammers that they ate timid with new offerings and I dont blame them. Videos, podcasts, whitepapers and even github will help your case but personally I share code with noone.

a private registration is not “business like” and shoild normally be registrred to a legitimate victim in charge or tech rep. 

Hello,

Any conclusions on if its safe to claim the ALV or is there any security risk to this? Im a bit afraid, dont want to risk a single XRP... but if its riskless and free... hey why not. I got XLM for free a while ago and now they are worth something....