Allvor giving free ALV to XRP holders whose Ripple accounts were active before 03/28/18! 5000 ALV + 1.3 ALV for each 1 XRP you held up until 3/28. So awesome!

On ‎7‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 6:43 AM, AwesomeCopper said:

Can I get a second on this from someone more seasoned? No offense but you have two posts and they are about ALV, probably work for them. 

I mean, it's ultimately up to you to DYOR and determine if it's something you want to either invest in, or leave alone. Nobody is forcing you to take their free tokens (which I gladly accepted, the original amount was about 5 xrp worth but since I've seen it go up to 50xrp and of course, fluctuate.) I have a good stack of ALV, and it hasn't even hit real trading exchanges yet or seen any kind of significant volume. 

As for security and safety... a trust line simply enables you to transact with that party, not allow that party to raid your funds or your wallet.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

C/p from reddit. For me, it is  red flag. Xrp will skyrocket so high that I dont even bother around other coins. Anyway: "Am I the only one who finds Allvor suspicious? Here are some important po

You are not thinking contextually. My post is immediately informative and instructive and focuses on the one key point that Allvor is making this offer. I am supplying the quick route to understanding

What's the purpose of the ALV token? Why would someone want to go through the hassle of getting them? Tokens on the Ripple network can be created almost as easily as typing numbers in to a calculator.

3 hours ago, Mr_McFearson said:

I mean, it's ultimately up to you to DYOR and determine if it's something you want to either invest in, or leave alone. Nobody is forcing you to take their free tokens (which I gladly accepted, the original amount was about 5 xrp worth but since I've seen it go up to 50xrp and of course, fluctuate.) I have a good stack of ALV, and it hasn't even hit real trading exchanges yet or seen any kind of significant volume. 

As for security and safety... a trust line simply enables you to transact with that party, not allow that party to raid your funds or your wallet.

What you are saying is what I believe to be correct.  As long as you select "No Rippling" then no one can use your trust line to send themselves xrp, but only be able to send you crypto, IOU's, or other such value.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...