Ripple XRP news on Hade Platform

fero

14 minutes ago, fero said:

Hi i came across this link, has anybody here know about this website and if it is trustworthy? im asking because they state that amazon is working with ripple at the bottom part.

https://hadeplatform.com/articles/2018/04/02/why-ripple-xrp-will-go-back-to-the-moon-this-year

Edit

Does not look very trustworthy to me, but this is the first time I came across it. Maybe someone knows better.

48 minutes ago, fero said:

Hi i came across this link, has anybody here know about this website and if it is trustworthy? im asking because they state that amazon is working with ripple at the bottom part.

https://hadeplatform.com/articles/2018/04/02/why-ripple-xrp-will-go-back-to-the-moon-this-year

Edit

This must be tiny none important website, because it has low MOZ and Majestic metric, showing it has poor backlinks. Good know websites get back good backlinks with time, this domain has low metrics.

Base domain which is usually the strongest has 

Page Authority: 17 Domain Authority: 17

Trust flow: 3 Citation Flow 31

For rookies this somehow relates how strong website is seen in eye of google.

(from webmaster point of view getting ad from website with similar metric cost only 1$ per month)

Theguardian has for example 

PA 91 DA 97

TF 32 CF 48

And xrp chat has:

41 30

23 42 

so ....on short hadplatform: noneestablished if you ask me