Sign in to follow this  
Riseup

XRP to break soon below 7000 Satoshi

I didnt saw this coming weeks ago (2 months) when we so much around 10000, but I see this now to happen with quite big certainty. I actually think it will go near or below 5000 if total crypto and bitcoin go more down. 

23 minutes ago, sime990 said:

Who cares about satoshi price

You are strange if you dont, because all crypto moves with it

So JBW:

IF Bitocoin (and satoshi) go down, and if satoshi price of xpr go down, then EUR price for which you care go down also.

Edited by Riseup

5 minutes ago, JBW said:

Of course Bitcoin is going more down. Yes who cares about satoshi price. I only care about EUR price :)

Me too!

That's traders' lingo..I got a couple of friends who keep sayin it to me..and I'm like "I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT" :hysteric:

Just now, XRPHdlr said:

Me too!

That's traders' lingo..I got a couple of friends who keep sayin it to me..and I'm like "I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT" :hysteric:

IF Bitocoin (and satoshi) go down, and if satoshi price of xpr go down, then EUR price for which you care go down also (significantly more)

2 hours ago, Riseup said:

IF Bitocoin (and satoshi) go down, and if satoshi price of xpr go down, then EUR price for which you care go down also (significantly more)

You're analyzing things the reverse way, it's XRP paired with fiat that influences the real value of a zerp and not the other way around. IIRC, XRP/BTC pairs accounts for 30% of total trading, fiat pairs (and specifically KRW) have more weight on the price of XRP. You can check this stats on Ripple's website 

Edited by PacalVotan

Just now, PacalVotan said:

We're analyzing things the reverse way, it's XRP paired with fiat that influences the real value of a zerp and not the other way around. IIRC, XRP/BTC pairs accounts for 30% of total trading, fiat pairs (and specifically KRW) have more weight on the price of XRP. You can check this stats on Ripple's website 

BTC/XRP is far, far less than 30% of total XRP volume last time I checked. It's like around 10%.

53 minutes ago, corak said:

BTC/XRP is far, far less than 30% of total XRP volume last time I checked. It's like around 10%.

I was not speaking about "trading pair" xrp/btc or xrp/satoshi

when someone says XRP is worth 0.5 do you reffer to it as trading pair?

while both xrp and btc are falling to usd, xrp is falling more (in last 3 months)

and to simply fact "xrp is losing vs bitcoin" i can say "now worth 8000 satoshi"....now it droped to 7500, now to 7000..etc

if someone come tommorow with sentence "1 xrp is now worth 1 bitcoin" i assume you guys would jump in with "oh i am not following this" or "that trading pair is only at 10% of trading volume"

Edited by Riseup

Sign in to follow this