Sign in to follow this  
2ndtimearound

xrpcalc.com - zerp tools

http://www.xrpcalc.com/

^ I cobbled something together that will allow you to:-

• see how much profit you will make based on take profit targets, and how much you sell off at each target
  • see how a new buy of XRP would affect your DCA and also your future profits
  • see how much you're in profit / at a loss at every cent from $0 to $10. 

There's no registration process or anything like that.  Unfortunately yes you do need to input your XRP stack total and DCA if you want accurate results (obviously) - but if you're paranoid, feel free to put in bogus numbers just to get an idea of how it works. The defaults are 1000XRP bought at $1 and you can get a good idea of how future buys effects such numbers.  I built it for myself initially but thought some people might find it useful too. It's helped me decide on buy points if/when the price falls further.

7 minutes ago, 2ndtimearound said:

Thanks @jdimstrnate for the comments.  The tickbox works for me - I tick it, update and it shows only my take profit targets. 

Why does the take profit max out at $10?  Trying to start take profit at $20.

1 hour ago, XRPisVELOCITY said:

Why does the take profit max out at $10?  Trying to start take profit at $20.

:D ...maybe I'll give the option to show only price points every 10 cents instead of every cent....when we get to $10+ then it will make sense to lower the resolution.

Edited by 2ndtimearound

Nice idea but your maths are wrong from after the first profit target.

You're taking the 10% (adjustable) figure of the total stack say, 1,000 and then subtracting this same 10% figure of 100 from each new total all the way down to 0 remaining, instead of deducting 10% from each new total after the previous 10% was sold..

For example, I start with 1,000, 10% of this is 100 which are then sold. My new stack total is now 900, 10% of this is 90, sold, new total 810, 10% is 81, sold, new total 729, 10% is 72.9 etc, etc..

1 hour ago, emelen73 said:

Nice idea but your maths are wrong from after the first profit target.

You're taking the 10% (adjustable) figure of the total stack say, 1,000 and then subtracting this same 10% figure of 100 from each new total all the way down to 0 remaining, instead of deducting 10% from each new total after the previous 10% was sold..

For example, I start with 1,000, 10% of this is 100 which are then sold. My new stack total is now 900, 10% of this is 90, sold, new total 810, 10% is 81, sold, new total 729, 10% is 72.9 etc, etc..

Yes, the tool just works from the original total, so if you decide to sell off 10% portions of your overall stack, those portions are equal in size.  I do understand what you're saying though, and I get the logic behind it.  I guess the logic is that as the price rises, the actual profits may still rise even though the portions (on an absolute level) get smaller - it's a way of more evenly distributing profit-taking on the price climb up.  That will be something I'll look at, with a view to having some end-limit (as technically, it could run infinitely) of the number of sells.  Thanks for that feedback, much appreciated.

Edited by 2ndtimearound

14 hours ago, 2ndtimearound said:

Thanks @jdimstrnate for the comments.  The tickbox works for me - I tick it, update and it shows only my take profit targets. 

I wonder if its browser related.  Will check other browsers.  I was using chrome.

Sign in to follow this