The animals in markets...who are you?

There are a lot of different animals connected to markets.

The wale: that flood the market to press the price up or down controlling the bear and the bull.

The bear that symbolies the downward trend.

The bull that symbolies the upward trend.

Then we have us, the small investors that I have found a few different animals among.

The rabbit: that with its rapid heartbeat and worried characteristic run/sell like crazy if the price drops or bad news come.

The owl: the veterans that have been along for a while and with experienced and smart words explain and calm new people in the market. Sometimes they can make a rabbit stop and wait a little.

The hyena: that try to spoil the market or a specific asset with their FUD. The rabbit hear it and run like crazy. The owl meat the hyenas argument with facts, and sometimes the hyena pull back with its tail between the legs. The hyena is a weak animal unless you show weakness. NEVER LISTEN TO THE HYENA!!!

The Lion: Sneak up on its victim. Buy the rabbits panic sells and get good profit thanks to the weak hands.

Please fill up with more animals…a little fun easter game while waiting for higher prices.

The thread is choosen with the reason that these animals represent the spelulators :)

Happy easter everybody :drinks:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The squirrel - Amasses zerps and stores them in multiple places over the winter and can't find them next spring.

The badger - keeps buying no matter what The pigeon - makes uneducated posts s*itting on everyone's investments  

The marsupial- Slowly wanders the grasslands stashing xrp in their pouch munching on eucalyptus to sedate themselves during bear markets.

Posted Images

57 minutes ago, RTKen said:

There are a lot of different animals connected to markets.

The wale: that flood the market to press the price up or down controlling the bear and the bull.

The bear that symbolies the downward trend.

The bull that symbolies the upward trend.

Then we have us, the small investors that I have found a few different animals among.

The rabbit: that with its rapid heartbeat and worried characteristic run/sell like crazy if the price drops or bad news come.

The owl: the veterans that have been along for a while and with experienced and smart words explain and calm new people in the market. Sometimes they can make a rabbit stop and wait a little.

The hyena: that try to spoil the market or a specific asset with their FUD. The rabbit hear it and run like crazy. The owl meat the hyenas argument with facts, and sometimes the hyena pull back with its tail between the legs. The hyena is a weak animal unless you show weakness. NEVER LISTEN TO THE HYENA!!!

The Lion: Sneak up on its victim. Buy the rabbits panic sells and get good profit thanks to the weak hands.

Please fill up with more animals…a little fun easter game while waiting for higher prices.

The thread is choosen with the reason that these animals represent the spelulators :)

Happy easter everybody :drinks:

Lets replace the Whale with an Elephant so that all these animals can live happily ever after in the same eco-system.

The turtle, slow to accumulate with dollar cost averaging and doing it wisely (i.e. no second mortgages for me). I move slowly, do not get discouraged, and in the end win the race.  

13 minutes ago, Jackdarippler said:

I wonder what does @RegalChicken think about his place in the food chain?

The chicken, much like the rooster, wakes everyone up to the potential of XRP, and keeps clucking about the positive XRP news, bringing new investors into the market. 

2 minutes ago, DrWhoAmI said:

The chicken, much like the rooster, wakes everyone up to the potential of XRP, and keeps clucking about the positive XRP news, bringing new investors into the market. 

That analogy cannot be more perfect.