So How Does Ripple Make Money?

57 minutes ago, mm34505 said:

So please inform me here:

1.  Ripple doesnt own the token XRP correct? If so who does? Cant anyone use it?  Or did Ripple create the token XRP

2.  How does Ripple make money? By signing banks and having them use xcurrent?

You've been here long enough to know those answers.  

Actually XRP owns Ripple and sells software called RippleX.  They make money by printing an unlimited supply of ripple tokens.   But sometimes the printing press breaks down.  So they do a reverse split and get most of them back again.  Then they repeat the same process over and over.

They also sell shares of company stock called xrp.  

Answer your questions okay?

I understand that they make money by charging a hidden fee on your XRP wallets.  They also make billions off the transaction fees when you move XRP around.  

Lastly they pump n dump XRP tokens they printed yesterday and will make more tommorow.  It’s obviously a scam bankers coin.

/sarcasm mode

6 hours ago, XRPisVELOCITY said:

You've been here long enough to know those answers.  

Actually XRP owns Ripple and sells software called RippleX.  They make money by printing an unlimited supply of ripple tokens.   But sometimes the printing press breaks down.  So they do a reverse split and get most of them back again.  Then they repeat the same process over and over.

They also sell shares of company stock called xrp.  

Answer your questions okay?

Just about sums up their incompetence but even that is OTT!
PS. April 1st is tomorrow, or am I mistaken?

12 hours ago, MaxEntropy said:

They...

• sell shares of the Ripple company
  • sell XRP tokens to the markets - privately and via exchanges and financial centres
  • sell time and resource contracts to those debt laden banks
  • sell/license software to the same folks
  • others might know of other mechanisms

Are you allright, Max? I believe you forgot to FUD. Go see the doctor please, I'm worried.:mellow:

• 2 years later...
14 hours ago, JessicaCampbell74UWZ said:

I think that it's a good time because you can do it at home, and thus you will protect yourself from being infected with covid. I also started to learn how to invest in cryptocurrency and also how to trade. If you also want to learn how to invest then you must surely read for the beginning the posts here https://www.businessupside.com/ and then to start and learn the basics, this is how I did. From the beginning, you must understand what you will need to do and how to manage everything, and only after that, you must start to invest your money and learn the basics of this work.

blink-182 wtf GIF