16 minutes ago, Plirf said:

I don't know why I am even writing this here.

We learnt this yesterday. We were half way through the pregnancy and all the tests were perfectly normal so far. We were supposed to go for a simple pregnancy routine check and it turned into our worst nightmare. It is the last thing we were expecting. On the scan she was all curled up in a little ball. It looked like she had suffered so much. I am devastated, shocked, completely lost.

I had put a lot of money aside for her birth. We won't be needing it anymore. I will buy more XRPs, this will be her legacy. Ripple - you better do a good job.

I know its no consolation but this happened twice to me. I now have an amazing 10 year old son and I hope and am sure you will go on to have some more beautiful children who's lives will honour their eldest sibling better than any XRPs .

Truly there are no words that can make up for your loss. Just know that you are not alone in your suffering and there are people here that truly care about you as more than just an icon in a chat room. Peace be with you during this time of sorrow.

24 minutes ago, Plirf said:

We learnt this yesterday. We were half way through the pregnancy and all the tests were perfectly normal so far. We were supposed to go for a simple pregnancy routine check and it turned into our worst nightmare. It is the last thing we were expecting. On the scan she was all curled up in a little ball. It looked like she had suffered so much. I am devastated, shocked, completely lost.

I had put a lot of money aside for her birth. We won't be needing it anymore. I will buy more XRPs, this will be her legacy. Ripple - you better do a good job.

So sorry to hear of your loss. We almost lost my son in the last trimester. Emergency C section and weeks in the newborn ICU were stop and go. My heart and prayers go out to you and your family. 

37 minutes ago, Plirf said:

Very sad to hear that...take care

@Plirf, so sorry.  I know it may feel strange to get this off your chest but it does help telling someone, anyone.  We went through a miscarriage a few years ago and we felt so isolated and found it helped just talking about it to people and sharing our grief.  Unfortunately these events occur in the lives of everyone around us and people just feel the need tend to internalize the pain and not speak about it.  Wishing you guys the best.