How low will XRP go?

How low do you think XRP will go?  

199 members have voted

1. 1. The lull has lasted a while now, it keeps on surprising me everytime i see XRP drop another 10cents Bought a load at .80 thinking it couldn't possibly get any lower, but to my shock it has almost halved I've been buying every .10 drop (70, 60, 50 etc) and was interested on everyones opinions on how low you think it will go?

• 40-45 cents
    • 35-40 cents
    • 30-35 cents
    • 25-30 cents
    • 20-25 cents
    • 15-20 cents
    • 10-15 cents
    • Under 10 cents

I think we have hit the floor now and XRP will not go below 0.40. (Have do admit I thought the same when XRP was at 0.80.) 

I agree with @TLG. I am OK with XRP going down to - lets say - 0.25 as long as it kills BTC in the process. IMHO at the moment it is more important how XRP does against BTC than it does against the Dollar.

I think we will stay in the 0.40 to 0.60 range for some time. Market has to cool down befor the next bull run - maybe in autum. 

But as this is crypto world, everything is possible very fast.   

Edited by naphta
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My gut (which means nothing) is telling me it won't dip below .35, but... Even if it dips below 10 I will still believe in XRP. If Brad Garlinghouse doesn't believe the month to month price to be

If it means grave harm to that egregious piece of garbage Bitcoin, then I am willing to ride it down to zero.  Then the rebuilding begins.

I just hope in 5 years time that this site will be full of new investors and we are reading this laughing at people asking "HOW LOW WILL XRP GO... $300/$200/.$100 .... and we are all long gone....

The way i see it is everything is linked to the price of BTC at the minute, if BTC drops everything else does, if BTC rises everything else does

The drop in BTC has just provided a great XRP buying opportunity for newcomers like myself, the hope is that XRP somehow becomes unlinked to BTC and takes over as market leader

But when or how that happens im unsure

Like alluded to, if it finally means getting rid of BTC's death grip, it doesn't really matter to me. Just too many good things happening with Ripple. All the successful tech giants experienced growing pains. We are in uncharted territory right now.  Hopefully in a few years we can look back on this free fall and chuckle right?  :P

Pardon my English.

Speaking from a South Korea perspective, I think the current buyers of ripple mostly are still individuals who rely on exchanges.Therefore the price of XRP will be inevitably affected by the overall trends of bitcoin/cryptocurrency.

Anyone has the right to buy high and sell low... I am afraid...

If BTC drops further you will see more decoupling.  BTC still drives overall market sentiment but BTC/XRP trade volume is relatively low compared to KRW & JPY.

I can't see XRP dropping below .40 - It is already way undervalued & at some point it hits a wall of staunch hodlrs. ;)

2 minutes ago, Acosta11 said:

I'll try to make sense of that ...

"Bitcoin has to come down in price if the crypto market is to be taken seriously. After $5,900 bitcoin will fall faster. I don't think it will disappear (hit $0 I think he means) for a few years. It will however sit at $5 - $30 until it does disappear."

Conclusion... He's a moron.

k

2 minutes ago, Acosta11 said:

I'll try to make sense of that ...

"Bitcoin has to come down in price if the crypto market is to be taken seriously. After $5,900 bitcoin will fall faster. I don't think it will disappear (hit $0 I think he means) for a few years. It will however sit at $5 - $30 until it does disappear."

Conclusion... He's a moron.

So elaborate on your blunt and not so polite conclusion ( have you read the forum rules about calling names??).

Is the opposite true? BTC have to be of high value for people to take crypto serious? BTC can’t fall to $30 ? Tell me.

BTC is currently all set for a pullback down to 6k.  If it breaks through, the next stop will be 5k and then 2k thereafter.   XRP meanwhile seems to be locked in range by trading bot activity.

Using current XRP/BTC exchange rate, we are thus looking at 43c in the very near future, followed by 35c and 14c unless BTC bounces back.

Situation may change after US Tax Season is done (two more weeks), or if WU goes live with xRapid.  Until then, I expect us to continue being dragged along.

3 minutes ago, automatic said:

BTC is currently all set for a pullback down to 6k.  If it breaks through, the next stop will be 5k and then 2k thereafter.   XRP meanwhile seems to be locked in range by trading bot activity.

Using current XRP/BTC exchange rate, we are thus looking at 43c in the very near future, followed by 35c and 14c unless BTC bounces back.

Situation may change after US Tax Season is done (two more weeks), or if WU goes live with xRapid.  Until then, I expect us to continue being dragged along.

This. And even at $2400 BTC has made 100% ROI in a year, try that on traditional stockmarket.

26 minutes ago, BillyRayValentine said:

Bitcoin has to be devalued if the cryto market will ever be taking as a serious "Market."  After $5,900.00 bitcoin will fall even faster.  I don't bitcoin will disappear until years from now.  It will just sit at the bottom for the next decade worth from $5 to $30.00.

Looking good Billy Ray!