Vesm

Who wish they had more fiat to buy them some Zerps?

I'm just a curious guy, hence my streak of posts this morning :) 

Reading through the differents threads on this amazingly friendly and fun forum I get a sense that people are strong believers in XRP (surprise.... ;)  So much so that they've already invested as much as they can in XRP. I think this is one of the strongest indicator of a true hodler :) 

So.. who wish they had more fiat to buy some XRPs at these wonderful prices?

17 minutes ago, Vesm said:

I'm just a curious guy, hence my streak of posts this morning :) 

Reading through the differents threads on this amazingly friendly and fun forum I get a sense that people are strong believers in XRP (surprise.... ;)  So much so that they've already invested as much as they can in XRP. I think this is one of the strongest indicator of a true hodler :) 

So.. who wish they had more fiat to buy some XRPs at these wonderful prices?

Added the last yesterday...so yeah, i really wish i had more fiat.

I wanna buy more

I said at .50 I would but i got greedy and decided to wait for it even longer and see how low it will go before rebounding

was really hoping it would get in the 30's

seems everytime I buy it just goes lower the minute after lol

4 minutes ago, CryptoGerrie said:

Not me. I don’t do the “don’t invest more then you can loose” ?. So went ALL IN last summer and kept buying after. Had some up and downs, would be great to see bull run soon. 

last summer so you got it on the cheap cheap

Just now, mm34505 said:

last summer so you got it on the cheap cheap

Avg 20 cent. Yes i know i was lucky and feel sorry for people that joined at 3 usd. However, the price was 20 cents for months and everyone complaints and lot of people sold, exact discussion as now. Patience is key. No doubt that XRP will reach plus 5 usd this year. That is 1000% ROI on todays investment. Not bad ;) 

3 minutes ago, CryptoGerrie said:

Avg 20 cent. Yes i know i was lucky and feel sorry for people that joined at 3 usd. However, the price was 20 cents for months and everyone complaints and lot of people sold, exact discussion as now. Patience is key. No doubt that XRP will reach plus 5 usd this year. That is 1000% ROI on todays investment. Not bad ;) 

Ballerrrrrr

I got in at the same price but have invested 4x that amount since then! Never purchased over a $1 but my average is around.50 cents

regardless of your position...this is why you slowly average in.  Say 100 bucks a week, that way you don;t need to worry about dips (they are good) or running out of capital.