Sceptic

Haha where are the hodlers now

I’ll give OP some credit because he is committed to his FUD and defends it vigorously. I’ve never understood posters like OP and their motivation in posting threads like this and attacking people who respond but I respect their opinions. 

If this sort of post motivates you to sell then good for you. That is obviously the best decision for your individual circumstances. We each have to make decision that are best for us.

I am a huge HODLer. I have never hidden that fact. But I HODL because I believe in the tech, I believe in the amazing partnerships that have already been announced and are yet to be announced,  I have invested no more than I can afford to lose and I know that the volatility of crypto with huge downward spirals is also historically followed by even higher ups. It’s this volatility that atttracts us to the market. That chance that you can make incredible gains in short periods of time. Of course we may never see another rise in crypto again. This could be the end. IMHO no way is this the case. The next bull run will blow people’s minds.

My belief is that if you get out now you will realise an actual loss instead of it being a paper loss but even worse you will miss out on the amazing gains that are coming. 

To each their own. I HODL.

We know OP’s view. What are you doing? 

Edited by Chewiecoin

27 minutes ago, Toroth said:

To any newbie, including myself back then, "hodl" will always be interpreted as "don't sell".

Besides, i only made an account here because i believe in the technology which in turn will continue to make me more money in the future (ultimate reason). I'm sure everyone else here also thought the same upon account creation, even the OP of this thread. If I'm going to troll a message board, I'd much rather troll a board I've been familiar with for a decent amount of time but with a different account to gauge the reactions of people I'm "familiar" with.

We are all here for the money, no doubt.

As I've said, not selling is usually the best strategy in the long term, but if you have the guts to sell part of your stack it will always be to increase it rebuying at a lower price.

That's a hodler IMO, we who know how cool is the Ripple's solution to the nonsense of sending money worldwide.

The OP is not a hodler, maybe he didn't educate himself before or after buying, or entered only for the gains, or is a shitcoin maximalist or ,as you well say, is just a troll :lol:

Yaay. I always wanted to witness a Gen Z child perform their first troll. I give it a 4.5 out of 10. A few observations: :mail1: Lacks nuance. Feels forced. Sarcasm just isn’t “there” yet. Seems desperate and attention-seeking. Keep it up though, Little Johnny!  :bye:

15 minutes ago, Chewiecoin said:

I’ll give OP some credit because he is committed to his FUD and defends it vigorously. I’ve never understood posters like OP and their motivation in posting threads like this and attacking people who respond but I respect their opinions. 

If this sort of post motivates you to sell then good for you. That is obviously the best decision for your individual circumstances. We each have to make decision that are best for us.

I am a huge HODLer. I have never hidden that fact. But I HODL because I believe in the tech, I believe in the amazing partnerships that have already been announced and are yet to be announced,  I have invested no more than I can afford to lose and I know that the volatility of crypto with huge downward spirals is also historically followed by even higher ups. It’s this volatility that atttracts us to the market. That chance that you can make incredible gains in short periods of time. Of course we may never see another rise in crypto again. This could be the end. IMHO no way is this the case. The next bull run will blow people’s minds.

My belief is that if you get out now you will realise an actual loss instead of it being a paper loss but even worse you will miss out on the amazing gains that are coming. 

To each their own. I HODL.

We know OP’s view. What are you doing? 

And this is the reason why crypto is here to stay, XRP and a few others never will go to 0 and is just a matter of time for value to flow like info.

HODL

2 hours ago, Sceptic said:

If you don't realise by now that you should have been shorting then you deserve to lose it all. 

Everyone who didn't sell at the peak is a idiot (hindsight myself included), but I've already taken out my initial investment in crypto 2x. I unlike many on here DO CARE if I lose my remaining investment.

I have flipped to increase positions with some success and added fiat as well! I  still believe the market will (eventually turn around.) The question is when.........one thing is for sure there is crappola for buying pressure which is very disconcerting and it would have been better to be out of the market than HODL.

I agree with your sentiment Sceptic great job on making a good trade if you have continued to short on the way down, so at what point to flip the script, cover, and go long?

@Sceptic,

Hi, how's it goin? I was not able to read through the previous 6 pages as I think I got the point on the first so forgive me if this has been asked...

Obviously you are not a fan of Ripple XRP (the standard of the industry), but do you own any coins? I have a feeling you do! I also have a feeling 

you won't admit to which coins you posess, but guess what???  They are down too! So sorry about that!!!

You should go play with your coin friends in your own coin room, don't you think? (Unless you have a true point to be here, then please indulge me otherwise sit n spin)

Your pain shows! 

20 minutes ago, jasil said:

Everyone who didn't sell at the peak is a idiot (hindsight myself included), but I've already taken out my initial investment in crypto 2x. I unlike many on here DO CARE if I lose my remaining investment.

I have flipped to increase positions with some success and added fiat as well! I  still believe the market will (eventually turn around.) The question is when.........one thing is for sure there is crappola for buying pressure which is very disconcerting and it would have been better to be out of the market than HODL.

I agree with your sentiment Sceptic great job on making a good trade if you have continued to short on the way down, so at what point to flip the script, cover, and go long?

I deduct 2 things from your comment:

1. You like to troll because you didn't time the market.

2. You didn't sell because you think the potential is much higher.

Don't blame yourself, timing the market is tough, if not we all would be richer. Fundamentals are still there and the problem remains.

So please, stop trolling ;)

Edited by VaR
Added an emoticon, it's always cooler :D

Holding and tickled to death. When moon?

2 hours ago, Sceptic said:

What's more ludicrous? Predicting $300 by year end or calling a spade a spade. 

Sometimes it’s better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you’re stupid than open it and remove all doubt. 

Now S T F U

Edited by XRPisVELOCITY