Jump to content

Haha where are the hodlers now


Recommended Posts

Seeing idiots here using TA for a crashing assett no one would touch with a barge pole. It's denial. Don't be a bagholder.

 

Moral of the story do your research for months before investing. I feel sorry for anyone here who is still optimistic. I sold all of my xrp earlier this year after realising it represents nothing for the retail holder. Nothing at all. If you hold it on speculation hoping this hits 5 dollars because Bitcoin goes to the moon, therein lies the problem. Zoom out, understand why Bitcoin is going up, switch to it. It is not expensive for what it represents. The first digitally scarce assett, deflationary in nature, unhackable, becoming more valuable with network effects as it grows. Seriously, enough with the little jibes and attacks.

 

Be sensible and make a decision for your own financial wellbeing, because holding this trash assett will get you nowhere.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol. I'll hold, thanks. 

OMG - Thank you so much for coming on here and sharing your thoughts. I was hodling like a right idiot, then I saw your post, by you, so well informed and rich. So rich, you have the time to just trol

Just fyi, everyone who said to sell was right. Doesn't matter, still hodling. The risk of missing the spike outweighs the loss of prolonged bear market to me even now. Xrp is either gonna buy me a hou

15 minutes ago, Elysium2030 said:

I hodl for sure.

Never ever sell in a emotional Panic Situation.

When ripple wins the lawsuit, the exchanges relist the asset and ne Bullmarket is not over, xrp will explode.

when ripple lose, yeah, its over :lol:

exciting Times. do or die.

We might see lawsuit outcome years after bullrun.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Fahimth14 said:

Seeing idiots here using TA for a crashing assett no one would touch with a barge pole. It's denial. Don't be a bagholder.

 

Moral of the story do your research for months before investing. I feel sorry for anyone here who is still optimistic. I sold all of my xrp earlier this year after realising it represents nothing for the retail holder. Nothing at all. If you hold it on speculation hoping this hits 5 dollars because Bitcoin goes to the moon, therein lies the problem. Zoom out, understand why Bitcoin is going up, switch to it. It is not expensive for what it represents. The first digitally scarce assett, deflationary in nature, unhackable, becoming more valuable with network effects as it grows. Seriously, enough with the little jibes and attacks.

 

Be sensible and make a decision for your own financial wellbeing, because holding this trash assett will get you nowhere.

Stop the tribalism. All, and I mean ALL cryptocurrencies are fragile and have serious fundamental issues of some sort. BTC is no exception. Do you really think BTC is somehow immune to the kind of events that are dragging down XRP? You are literally telling people to sell XRP close to a 3y low and instead buy BTC which is at its ATH. Buy high sell low? It makes no sense.

Can XRP go to 0? Sure it can. Is it likely? I would say it is just as likely as BTC going to 0 when China announced it would ban it.

Let us talk again in 2 or 3 months, shall we?

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Troote said:

Stop the tribalism. All, and I mean ALL cryptocurrencies are fragile and have serious fundamental issues of some sort. BTC is no exception. Do you really think BTC is somehow immune to the kind of events that are dragging down XRP? You are literally telling people to sell XRP close to a 3y low and instead buy BTC which is at its ATH. Buy high sell low? It makes no sense.

Can XRP go to 0? Sure it can. Is it likely? I would say it is just as likely as BTC going to 0 when China announced it would ban it.

Let us talk again in 2 or 3 months, shall we?

Long XRP again @Troote?

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Troote said:

Stop the tribalism. All, and I mean ALL cryptocurrencies are fragile and have serious fundamental issues of some sort. BTC is no exception. Do you really think BTC is somehow immune to the kind of events that are dragging down XRP? You are literally telling people to sell XRP close to a 3y low and instead buy BTC which is at its ATH. Buy high sell low? It makes no sense.

Can XRP go to 0? Sure it can. Is it likely? I would say it is just as likely as BTC going to 0 when China announced it would ban it.

Let us talk again in 2 or 3 months, shall we?

Look I'm the one saying stop the tribalism! This is about your hard earned money and not losing it. I don't care about anything else just stopping people holding on to this obvious scam, and trying to stop people losing their money.  How on earth can the SEC go to Bitcoin when no one owns it? When I said do research I literally meant it. Go out there and ask yourself have I read on other investments etc. You'll naturally come to the same conclusion as many.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Fahimth14 said:

Look I'm the one saying stop the tribalism! This is about your hard earned money and not losing it. I don't care about anything else just stopping people holding on to this obvious scam, and trying to stop people losing their money.  How on earth can the SEC go to Bitcoin when no one owns it? When I said do research I literally meant it. Go out there and ask yourself have I read on other investments etc. You'll naturally come to the same conclusion as many.

People touting the ‘it’s a scam’ thing again. Obviously the billions of dollars that have been spent by massive corporations on XRP with some of the best lawyers on the planet scrutinising every possible avenue and ensuring that their clients can invest are all wrong across the globe. Because a couple of people on a forum with nothing better to do said it’s a scam. The whole SEC lawsuit isn’t about SEC being a scam, do wish people would read more and post less lol 😂 

Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Fahimth14 said:

Look I'm the one saying stop the tribalism! This is about your hard earned money and not losing it. I don't care about anything else just stopping people holding on to this obvious scam, and trying to stop people losing their money.  How on earth can the SEC go to Bitcoin when no one owns it? When I said do research I literally meant it. Go out there and ask yourself have I read on other investments etc. You'll naturally come to the same conclusion as many.

I appreciate you mean well. But if I apply your logic, I could tell you that BTC has fundamental issues, that it is an obvious scam, I could make a very long list as to why it will can go to 0 without notice and urge you to exit before it's too late and you lose your hard earned money. I would then proceed to get upset because you are not selling in spite of my efforts and the polished argument I have put forward.

The thing is - people know and understand the risks. Unless you bring new information, a new understanding and subtle nuances to the discussion, I don't think many will pay much attention.

Edited by Troote
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Troote said:

I appreciate you mean well. But if I apply your logic, I could tell you that BTC has fundamental issues, that it is an obvious scam, I could make a very long list as to why it will can go to 0 without notice and urge you to exit before it's too late and you lose your hard earned money. I would then proceed to get upset because you are not selling in spite of my efforts and the polished argument I have put forward.

The thing is - people know and understand the risks. Unless you bring new information, a new understanding and subtle nuances to the discussion, I don't think many will pay much attention.

Look man I appreciate this a lot. But put out your concerns about btc, let's hear them. Look at my profile and read my previous posts you will see my concerns about xrp were always clear and valid. And this is after having been invested in it. I'm not an external poster. I had a massive portion of money in xrp and thankfully didn't lose any. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Gambaard said:

This could be my only chance EVER to own 100.000.000.000 of something :D

and then THEY JUST CREATE MORE

I am still holding. Well, actually not. I sold all but my stop loss buy orders have been submitted. The further it goes down, the more xrp I will pick up. I will have more xrp, that is for sure already, when the orders get triggered.

Could it go to 0? Yeah. Will it? Nobody knows.

I have no hard earned savings in xrp. I am freerolling since 2014 or something like that.

No I will not invest in BTC. Too many fundamental flaws imo. But I could be wrong. I don't care if I am wrong. 

I am zen

Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.