Haha where are the hodlers now

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol. I'll hold, thanks. 

Just fyi, everyone who said to sell was right. Doesn't matter, still hodling. The risk of missing the spike outweighs the loss of prolonged bear market to me even now. Xrp is either gonna buy me a hou

OMG - Thank you so much for coming on here and sharing your thoughts. I was hodling like a right idiot, then I saw your post, by you, so well informed and rich. So rich, you have the time to just trol

Posted Images

On 4/25/2020 at 12:56 PM, mariusthegreat said:

I am intrigued to gauge the general feel of everyone. The time line is also good 2018 - 2020 now. 

If you’re not interested, don’t comment and move on, simple ;) 

Crypto was always a gamble to me, no regulation, could be a ponzi, I might get out with a profit, I might strike lucky and pay off my mortgage, I may crash and burn. It was never an investment. 
I got in to crypto in 2017, but not deep enough to cash out at the ATH, wouldn’t have been worth it. I have added here and there, averaged down and now stopped.
I will hodl for 2 more years at most then take stock, maybe before then if news nudges me to make a decision.
At that point either cut my losses And cashout the lot  or take my original investment and hodl the rest as a little pastime to check every now and then, or of course lastly, and most unlikely, walk away with a nice win.
I won’t be too disappointed either way because this space is gambling, indeed was taxed as such when I first started to buy it.

Edited by WarChest
On 4/25/2020 at 8:27 AM, Dogowner5 said:

Life is never easy unless you are privileged or wealthy (nearly the same thing). 

Seriously...  any time you make an assessment about a whole generation like that,  you are almost certainly going to be wrong.

You may be right, but then how do you make similar judgments on the group of people you label as privileged or wealthy?

31 minutes ago, ringer2 said:

You may be right, but then how do you make similar judgments on the group of people you label as privileged or wealthy?

I think you might have incorrectly made inferences from my statement.  I made no judgements about wealthy or privileged people.  I think maybe those words are triggers in your head for some set of beliefs.

I will break it down for you.  

Life is considerably easier if one is wealthy.

Life is considerably easier if one is privileged.

The set of privileged people largely intersects the set of wealthy people.  No judgements about people there.    :) 

Edited by Dogowner5
Stuffed up the quoting. Fixed by removal.
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.