Haha where are the hodlers now

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol. I'll hold, thanks. 

OMG - Thank you so much for coming on here and sharing your thoughts. I was hodling like a right idiot, then I saw your post, by you, so well informed and rich. So rich, you have the time to just trol

Just fyi, everyone who said to sell was right. Doesn't matter, still hodling. The risk of missing the spike outweighs the loss of prolonged bear market to me even now. Xrp is either gonna buy me a hou

I saw this post and was going to ignore it. I wasn’t going to post on it. I haven’t read any of the 15 pages or what I am sure is guaranteed dribble from the OP. He is on my Ignore list anyway so I luckily can’t see it  

Well done to OP for getting a “rile” out of the XRPChat community. It’s easy to throw these threads around in a bear market. He won’t be here when the bulls return. 

I’m still here. What has changed in the last few days regarding XRP’s potential? Nothing! Not a thing! If the current price honestly stresses you out that much then I recommend two things, either:

1) Switch of from checking price, logging in here or on Twitter or Reddit. There is a whole big beautiful world out there with heaps to do in it where 99.9% of the population will not want to talk crypto with you and willl not care. Forget about XRP until maybe Christmas and the  check back in; or

2) Sell. I honestly believe this is the best option for some. Get out and move on. Invest in another coin or something else. If you are at a major loss then weigh up the stress of HODLing vs getting out and being free of crypto. 

Whilst I sympathise with prople’s frustration at this continuing bear market I honestly don’t believe it’s that hard to decide to HODL or sell.

Just don’t let OP or his alter ego’s spook you into making an irrational decision. 

On 3/30/2018 at 8:40 AM, Sceptic said:

If you don't realise by now that you should have been shorting then you deserve to lose it all. 

Do you think u made a typo while choosing  your name, May be u wanted to choose Septic..??? 

We are here and will be, and will keep buying more so that we can have the last laugh, what would you be doing then, dreaming that BTc will touch 1 million, good luck with that....

• 1 year later...

Thought I'd restart this thread.. I WAS CORRECT WAY MORE THAN THE IRRELEVANT AND INACCURATE @Chewiecoin. I advised the short in 2018. How much money has @Chewiecoin and his advice lost people.

SHORT XRP was always the way. The founders are sitting pretty on their billions. GET out if you can still at a profit 

In any argument on the internet there are always two ends on the spectrum. One person shouts A and the other B. 

If A comes true we get the 'I  told you so' from the A person. If B comes true we get the 'I  told you so' from the B person.

It is so tiring. 

In the case of XRP the fat lady hasn't song yet. So I don't know if it will be A or B. 

Anyway the idea of selling my XRP and finding out that I was way too early (like Greg selling his BTC @ $0.30) is more painful to me than HODLing and see them go to zero. Way more painful. 

New paradigm, good technology, excellent team, real use case. A once in a lifetime opportunity so I am actually adding to my stash. 

1 hour ago, ixarepe said:

In any argument on the internet there are always two ends on the spectrum. One person shouts A and the other B. 

If A comes true we get the 'I  told you so' from the A person. If B comes true we get the 'I  told you so' from the B person.

It is so tiring. 

In the case of XRP the fat lady hasn't song yet. So I don't know if it will be A or B. 

Anyway the idea of selling my XRP and finding out that I was way too early (like Greg selling his BTC @ $0.30) is more painful to me than HODLing and see them go to zero. Way more painful. 

New paradigm, good technology, excellent team, real use case. A once in a lifetime opportunity so I am actually adding to my stash. 

Good argument, yet this is not the purpose why guys like @Sceptic and @ringer2 are here. So they won't read it. 

It's about looking at todays price, kicking it when it's down with empty remarks (see ringers last post for example) and disappearing when it's going up. 

Those guys appear every mini and macro cycle