Sceptic

Haha where are the hodlers now

You might be right. Thank you. Now, what's it to you ? Huh ? Just posting this on ripple holdrs forum aint so smart. Did you ever hear About BAD IDEA jeans... Go check commercial on Youtube, Its more fun then getting hammered with comments that you are about to get 

1 minute ago, Mbetti said:

You might be right. Thank you. Now, what's it to you ? Huh ? Just posting this on ripple holdrs forum aint so smart. Did you ever hear About BAD IDEA jeans... Go check commercial on Youtube, Its more fun then getting hammered with comments that you are about to get 

When dissent = derison and ridicule you should be worried. Blind optimism is myopic until your losses elucidate everything. Haha

2 minutes ago, Sceptic said:

When dissent = derison and ridicule you should be worried. Blind optimism is myopic until your losses elucidate everything. Haha

Sceptic, thank you. You are so smart. 

Just now, XRP-JAG said:

OMG - Thank you so much for coming on here and sharing your thoughts. I was hodling like a right idiot, then I saw your post, by you, so well informed and rich. So rich, you have the time to just troll around the internet spreading the good word. And I was like yes, yes, @Sceptic is who I want to be like. Please just show me how you achevive such greatness in your life, I just want to learn from you so much. 

I achieve greatness by doing the opposite of what you clearly do. The term troll has taken on a new paradigm in these forums.

Troll: anyone who doesn't blindly follow the ill informed herd. 

I find it hilarious how many of you winch at the thought of xrp being a dead horse. Furthermore, how defensive you get. Must have some serious losses in the game. 

4 minutes ago, XRP-JAG said:

OMG - Thank you so much for coming on here and sharing your thoughts. I was hodling like a right idiot, then I saw your post, by you, so well informed and rich. So rich, you have the time to just troll around the internet spreading the good word. And I was like yes, yes, @Sceptic is who I want to be like. Please just show me how you achevive such greatness in your life, I just want to learn from you so much. 

What's more ludicrous? Predicting $300 by year end or calling a spade a spade.