[ANN] Allvor: cryptocurrency for e-commerce powered by the XRP Ledger

14 minutes ago, Alice said:

How do you create trust line with ledger wallet or bifinex? Is allvor safe or trustworthy?

I asked this in another thread but got no answer

You can't. You need to use a wallet that had XRP on the XRP Ledger in March. (nobody should keep their XRP on bitfinex!)

If you had some XRP in a real wallet on the XRP Ledger, then it will be available for ALV. Move it to Gatehub.com if you don't want to run your own rippled server :)

There's a guide here:

https://allvor.org/add-a-trust-line/

Edited by flanman
  • Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks for flagging me down!  Here's what I support without question:  ICOs done on the XRPL.  As long as they are legit ICOs, and conform to regulations, they should be done on the XRPL. 

I'm just excited to see a project use the tutorial I made before. I think that this project could be the start of a lot more companies using the XRP ledger specifically for tokens. How smooth tha

I just want to inform you guys: I have succesfully managed to claim my ALV with TEV's method mentioned above for my Nano Ledger S account. Before, I had to extract before my private key for my Ripple

Posted Images

My take on ALV:

I've issued my own currency on the ledger and know how easy it is (just follow the PRX guide). However, I like ALV's plan, and I like their site. Not a big fan of the whitepaper, reads like ESL :D

With Ripple focused on other products, our old XRP Ledger - the first decentralized exchange in history - has been left to collect dust. 

Ripple ignoring the XRP Ledger is sad, not only because it's great tech, but doing so has allowed bitcoin to corner the small commerce market. Ripple would never make an in-house Magento / WooCommerce / Wordpress plugin for payments. They wouldn't give the owners of these shops the time of day.

I believe the ledger should be pushed for payments on all fronts. Remember that any site that integrates the XRP ledger will be able to accept XRP, and every ALV transaction on the ledger burns XRP for fees.

If you only care about XRP, look at it this way: ALV is a way for Allvor the company to subsidize the spread of the XRP Ledger. Small commerce sites would *love* to accept XRP, and sure, this "ALV" token too if the developer of the plugin insists.  

If you believe that XRP would benefit from being accepted on small commerce sites, then ALV is a good thing.

Edited by flanman

I have all my ripple in ledger blue. Would it not be risky to transfer to gatehub, ripplefox or ripple china just to get some alv? I live in Singapore so I prefer to use an exchange nearer to my country as Singapore does not have a ripple exchange. Is allvor trustworthy and will getting allvor compromise the security of my wallet or ripple? If not, I would rather give allvor a miss and not do anything to my ripple in my ledger blue.

2 minutes ago, Alice said:

I have all my ripple in ledger blue. Would it not be risky to transfer to gatehub, ripplefox or ripple china just to get some alv? I live in Singapore so I prefer to use an exchange nearer to my country as Singapore does not have a ripple exchange. Is allvor trustworthy and will getting allvor compromise the security of my wallet or ripple? If not, I would rather give allvor a miss and not do anything to my ripple in my ledger blue.

Use a desktop wallet then, like Rippex or Ripple China. No need to sign up. Guide here:

The only risk is that your computer has a virus or keylogger. If your PC is clean, you're fine. Adding a trust line does not put your XRP at risk.

Edited by flanman
13 minutes ago, flanman said:

Use a desktop wallet then, like Rippex or Ripple China. No need to sign up. Guide here:

The only risk is that your computer has a virus or keylogger. If your PC is clean, you're fine. Adding a trust line does not put your XRP at risk.

ACCEPT when you enable rippling for the trustline, which is set to disabled by default.

https://ripple.com/build/understanding-the-noripple-flag/

(BTW I post this so that people learn more about the way the XRP ledger works not to spread FUD)

Edited by ThomasTheTGV
(BTW I post this so that people learn more about the way the XRP ledger works not to spread FUD)
8 minutes ago, Magicarp said:

@Allvor

So we can see this initial distribution as an air-drop? 

Total ALV = 100.000.000.000
Max distribution per wallet = 1.000.000

When will the public sale begin and at what price?

it's already for sale on the XRP ledger. 1 ALV is worth ~$.004 right now.

Many users have already cashed in their ALV for more XRP.

Edited by flanman

Steal my private key and wallet? Btw, rippex has ceased operations so i cannot use the rippex wallet. Ripple China no longer accepts new accounts. Ripple fox does not require registration but the website has no links on how to open an account or use their wallet.

My pc is on AVG Free Antivirus so I cannot be sure if it is 100% clean. I will install orbot for added security.