Allvor

[ANN] Allvor: cryptocurrency for e-commerce powered by the XRP Ledger

3 hours ago, jMusic said:

I already did and they are not ;o)

Can you see where they went if you look up your address on an XRPL explorer such as XRP Charts or Bithomp? I've never tried deleting a trustline for an issued token that I'm holding, so I don't know what the outcome is supposed to look like on the XRPL.

2 hours ago, tev said:

Can you see where they went if you look up your address on an XRPL explorer such as XRP Charts or Bithomp? I've never tried deleting a trustline for an issued token that I'm holding, so I don't know what the outcome is supposed to look like on the XRPL.

I checked bithomp right after my ALV disappeared on Toast. XRPL stated trustline removed, 0 ALV. It remained that way after I set up the trustline again, hence why I tried to contact Allvor for assistance. At this point if the ALV are lost through my own ignorance, then so be it, I'm not really that bothered. However the fact that Allvor don't respond on any of their support channels is alarming to me, which is why I posted what I did.

What is really odd is that I just checked on xrp charts and it shows the correct ALV balance. So I just deleted and re-established the trustline on Toast and the ALV reappeared. Not sure why this happened because when I tried it twice previously it stayed at 0 ALV.

Posted (edited)
On 5/3/2019 at 1:45 AM, jMusic said:

What is really odd is that I just checked on xrp charts and it shows the correct ALV balance. So I just deleted and re-established the trustline on Toast and the ALV reappeared. Not sure why this happened because when I tried it twice previously it stayed at 0 ALV.

I've done some testing with Toast, Bithomp and XRP Charts, and the most likely explanation is that you used the wrong issuer address when trying to re-establish the trustline after deleting it the first time. I've found the following:

When you set a trustline to 0 on Toast, the IOU balance on Toast will disappear, even if it still has a balance on the XRPL. At this stage the balance should still appear on Bithomp and XRP Charts.

If you then set a new trustline for the same IOU (same currency code) but with a different issuer address, now Bithomp will only display the balance associated with the positive-value trustline (which is 0), and ignore the balance associated with the zero-value trustline. This is most likely a bug ( @Warbler?). XRP Charts will display the balance correctly, and Toast displays 0 because it only displays the balance of positive-value trustlines.

Setting a trustline with the correct issuer again will make the balance reappear on both Toast and Bithomp.

@tev As I understand it, a trustline is only truly deleted when it is set to 0 and the wallet no longer holds any of that IOU. Only then will the reserve be freed up on the wallet. However, some wallet software uses the terminology "delete" to mean "set to 0", which is always allowed, but is not necessarily a deletion in terms of XRPL.

Edited by at3n

Posted (edited)
On 5/4/2019 at 5:40 PM, at3n said:

Bithomp will only display the balance associated with the positive-value trustline (which is 0), and ignore the balance associated with the zero-value trustline. This is most likely a bug ( @Warbler?). 

@at3n +5 @xrptipbot :) 

Thanks for pointing this out. Fixed. Now in production. 

Edited by Warbler

Posted (edited)

@Simoun Here are the instructions on how to to generate a signed offline "Offer Create" transaction using the wallet Ripplerm to sell 70,000 ALV (Allvor) at a ask price of 0.0005 XRP. The wallet Ripplerm can be downloaded from here: https://github.com/ripplerm/ripple-wallet/releases and must be used with the web browser Firefox (It does not work with Google Chrome).

How Much XRP Will I Receive for 70,000 ALV Tokens If I Sell At a Ask Price of 0.0005 XRP?

If you sell 70,000 ALV (Allvor at a ask price of 0.0005 XRP, you will receive 35 XRP.

0.0005 (your ask price) x 70,000 (the amount of ALV you want to sell) = 35 XRP.

After you have submitted your offline signed transaction, you can check it by going to https://xrpcharts.ripple.com/#/graph and entering your XRP wallet address, and then scroll down the page to view your "Transaction History". You should see something like this:

2050526982_SellAllvorforXRP4.jpg.a719dddb4b21b24ceb7456efabe8f669.jpg

If you want to view the current bid and ask prices for ALV (Allvor), you can view them here: https://xrpcharts.ripple.com/#/markets/ALV:raEQc5krJ2rUXyi6fgmUAf63oAXmF7p6jp/XRP?interval=15m&range=1d&type=line.

Here are the instructions on how to sell 70,000 ALV (Allvor) at a ask price of 0.0005 for 35 XRP:

Before you open the wallet Ripperm in the web browser Firefox, make sure you have disconnected your computer from the internet.

289276011_SellAllvorforXRP1.thumb.jpg.3bbdd63851fec2c59ea6b0d4b97148ab.jpg

1238188751_SellAllvorforXRP2.thumb.jpg.39edcd50992c29ebb87d2b42937c3050.jpg

After you have saved the tx-blob.txt file to your computer, quit and close the web browser Firefox and the wallet Ripperm.

Now reconnect your computer to the internet and reopen the wallet Ripperm again in the web browser Firefox, and then do the following:

941908884_SellAllvorforXRP3.thumb.jpg.4a48553138b16e3fd8e5e12b11ea3c85.jpg

Additional Important Information

Make sure in the TakerGets section (shown in instruction step 7 above) that you place a tick in the TakerGets IOU checkbox and that you enter Allvor's account address ( raEQc5krJ2rUXyi6fgmUAf63oAXmF7p6jp ) into the "issuer" text input field. Do not place a tick in the TakerPays IOU checkbox. Also, do not place a tick in the "multi-signature" checkbox as shown in the illustration below:

933256791_SellAllvorforXRP4.thumb.jpg.2ab5816289d186c0b0aa1ace7172d24d.jpg

Converting XRP to Drops (If You Are Selling Your Allvor Tokens for 10 to 99 XRPs) 

When you generate a signed offline "Offer Create" order so that you can sell your Allvor tokens for XRP, you must specify the total amount of XRP you want to receive for your Allvor in drops. You will enter the price in drops here:

726339544_SellAllvorforXRP5.thumb.jpg.fea93fb2d020d61bafdeb125fcab3b29.jpg

Easiest way to convert XRP to drops is to use the following method.

Lets say you wanted to sell 70,000 ALV  at a ask price of 0.0005125 XRP. You can use the following calculation to determine the total amount of XRP you will receive for your 70,000 Allvor:

0.0005125 (your ask price) x 70,000 (the amount of ALV you want to sell) = 35.875 XRP.

To convert 35.875 XRP to drops, add 3 zeroes to the end of 35.875 so that the number becomes 8 digits long (35875000). So 35.875 XRP will be 35875000 (35 million eight hundred and seventy-five thousand) in drops.

Again if you wanted to sell lets say 70,000 ALV at at a ask price of 0.000517 XRP. You would use the same calculation:

0.000517 (your ask price) x 70,000 (the amount of ALV you want to sell) = 36.19 XRP.

To convert 36.19 XRP to drops, add 4 zeroes to the end of 36.19 so that the number again becomes 8 digits long (36190000). So 36.19 XRP will be 36190000 (36 million one hundred and ninety thousand) in drops.

So all you will need to do to convert XRP to drops (this only works if you are selling your Allvor tokens for 10 to 99 XRPs) is to add the required number of 0's to the end of the number to make it 8 digits long in total.

So to convert 41.2 XRP to drops, add 5 digits to end of 41.2 so that the number becomes 8 digits long (41200000). So 41.2 XRP will be 41200000 (forty-one million two hundred thousand) in drops.

Converting XRP to Drops (If You Are Selling Your Allvor Tokens for 100 to 999 XRPs)

You can convert 100 to 999 XRP to drops by adding the required number of 0's to the end of the number to make it 9 digits long in total.

So to convert 175.8 XRP to drops, add 5 digits to end of 175.8 so that the number becomes 9 digits long (175800000). So 175.8 XRP will be 175800000 (one hundred and seventy-five million, eight hundred thousand) in drops.

Edited by 1Ton

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, XRPboi said:

@1Ton @Warbler I am trying this for the first time through Gatehub, but am not having much luck. Does this still work, or is there any easier way?

On gatehub and any other xrp wallet you first need to add a trustline:

Currency:         ALV
Counterparty:  raEQc5krJ2rUXyi6fgmUAf63oAXmF7p6jp
Limit Value:     100,000,000

Than you can buy/sell ALV with/for XRP.

Video instruction for gatehub: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nctjkw6nHE4

But I suggest to use a desktop wallet (harbor wallet; toast wallet; ...).

https://www.secureblockchains.com/harbor-xrp-wallet/harbor-tutorials/

Edited by Coolio

1 hour ago, Coolio said:

On gatehub and any other xrp wallet you first need to add a trustline:

Currency:         ALV
Counterparty:  raEQc5krJ2rUXyi6fgmUAf63oAXmF7p6jp
Limit Value:     100,000,000

Than you can buy/sell ALV with/for XRP.

Video instruction for gatehub: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nctjkw6nHE4

But I suggest to use a desktop wallet (harbor wallet; toast wallet; ...).

https://www.secureblockchains.com/harbor-xrp-wallet/harbor-tutorials/

I've added the trust line on Gatehub. It is the buying/selling of ALV that  doesn't seem to be executing for me. Do I have to do specific amounts?