Allvor

[ANN] Allvor: cryptocurrency for e-commerce powered by the XRP Ledger

32 minutes ago, yxxyun said:

No, To send ALV between accounts doesn't need to create a trust line between them. only need create trust line to your issuing address and you must enable defaultripple before anyone create trust line to you. you can see other gateway issuing address are all enabled that flag.

In fact, you're right. Flag already enabled. Thank you!

58 minutes ago, Allvor said:

In fact, you're right. Flag already enabled. Thank you!

you should also edit every incoming trust line before you enable defaultripple flag, otherwise they can't send ALV to each other.

11 minutes ago, yxxyun said:

you should also edit every incoming trust line before you enable defaultripple flag, otherwise they can't send ALV to each other.

Yes, let's do this.

7 hours ago, bm32533476 said:

You're ignoring my initial question...

Summarize the value of your token in 1 sentence, please.

Sorry for the delay, many things happening at the same time ...
You can use Allvor to buy merchandise if marketers use well-made software that works properly on their e-commerce platforms. By market price, low or high.

Of course it could be XRP, but Ripple has a huge challenge ahead of the banks. And it will beat him, we are convinced.

Would not it be better to avoid waiting an hour to settle that bitcoin deposit at the debit card operator and simply be able to make an exchange within the XRP Ledger by making the deposit in 3 seconds?

Instead of waiting for it to just happen we decided to do it. Having a specific token is one way to fund the project, as in all other cases.

And by distributing 130% of the XRP sum in each account + 5,000 ALV to all members of the community, the success of the project is shared with everyone.

On 31/03/2018 at 5:18 AM, bm32533476 said:

Thank you. I guess I'm not seeing it.

No problem. It's all very new. Our conviction is strong, but at the same time we have much to learn, of course. The horizon of use of the XRP Ledger is immense, the game neither started. But we are proud to be the first to try.
Thank you

Hi, great to see a project running on the XRPL.

I look forward to seeing how this develops - I think working on some clarification of the purpose and goal would be a good first step (as indicated by some of the posts on this thread). However I do applaud that you are doing something, unlike a lot of holders on this board (myself included)!

Question: What's the deadline for claiming ALV?

On 3/30/2018 at 11:13 PM, Allvor said:

Sorry for the delay, many things happening at the same time ...
You can use Allvor to buy merchandise if marketers use well-made software that works properly on their e-commerce platforms. By market price, low or high.

Of course it could be XRP, but Ripple has a huge challenge ahead of the banks. And it will beat him, we are convinced.

Would not it be better to avoid waiting an hour to settle that bitcoin deposit at the debit card operator and simply be able to make an exchange within the XRP Ledger by making the deposit in 3 seconds?

Instead of waiting for it to just happen we decided to do it. Having a specific token is one way to fund the project, as in all other cases.

And by distributing 130% of the XRP sum in each account + 5,000 ALV to all members of the community, the success of the project is shared with everyone.

Hmm. There are too many questions in this reply alone to consider your project realistic at this time. I'm struggling to understand what you're trying to do that is different from what is out there already. I think some focus and not overly relying on the Ripple and XRP name will help.

Kudos for posting this here. The community is excited to see developments with the XRP ledger, but you should also expect to have your project highly scrutinized.

9 hours ago, splash said:

Hi, great to see a project running on the XRPL.

I look forward to seeing how this develops - I think working on some clarification of the purpose and goal would be a good first step (as indicated by some of the posts on this thread). However I do applaud that you are doing something, unlike a lot of holders on this board (myself included)!

Question: What's the deadline for claiming ALV?

Hello Splash, thanks. It will be a great challenge.

Please see our website, white paper and Roadmap:
https://allvor.org/ 
https://allvor.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Allvor_White_Paper.pdf 
https://allvor.org/roadmap

The initial distribution will be limited in duration, and when the closing date is set we will disclose it in advance.
See the program regulation:

https://allvor.org/initial-distribution-program-regulation/

Thanks!

7 hours ago, Nickoftime said:

If we had our xrp on the exchange at this snapshot is there a way for us to claim these tokens?  I have read the documentation but it is not very clear.

Hello Nickoftime,
Unfortunately not. The calculation considers only what was in your Ripple account. Look:

https://allvor.org/initial-distribution-program-regulation/

4.2. The delimitation of the ALV amount to be distributed only considers the XRP balances actually allocated in the Ripple accounts at the time of the calculation, therefore it does not consider XRP balances deposited in accounts of brokers and operators. So, the distribution program only counts amounts of XRP that were in individual Ripple wallets at the specified date and time.

4 hours ago, XRPinformation said:

Hmm. There are too many questions in this reply alone to consider your project realistic at this time. I'm struggling to understand what you're trying to do that is different from what is out there already. I think some focus and not overly relying on the Ripple and XRP name will help.

Kudos for posting this here. The community is excited to see developments with the XRP ledger, but you should also expect to have your project highly scrutinized.

Hello XRPinformation,
It's a big challenge for sure.
But, for example, we do not see any Ethereum-based project more realistic than Allvor. Because the technology is incomparable. We have, on the one hand, gross settlement in real time on a global scale at a cost of USD 0.0001 per transaction. And from another, congested network, time consuming payments and expensive gas.

Scrutiny is expected and healthy. It will make us better.
Thank you!

25 minutes ago, Member278576 said:

Dont know what to make of this. Have anyone tried to get the "free allocation" via Nano Ledger S?

Edit: spelling

I would also like to try and understand this? 

Is allvor just giving us their product for free?