[ANN] Allvor: cryptocurrency for e-commerce powered by the XRP Ledger

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks for flagging me down!  Here's what I support without question:  ICOs done on the XRPL.  As long as they are legit ICOs, and conform to regulations, they should be done on the XRPL. 

I'm just excited to see a project use the tutorial I made before. I think that this project could be the start of a lot more companies using the XRP ledger specifically for tokens. How smooth tha

I just want to inform you guys: I have succesfully managed to claim my ALV with TEV's method mentioned above for my Nano Ledger S account. Before, I had to extract before my private key for my Ripple

21 hours ago, tulo said:

IT's good to push for ICOs on XRPL, but this looks like a serious scam. If not scam a pump and dump coin.

They can create infinite ALV coins and dump them on the market! Be careful.

Hello,
Respect your opinion, but we are sure that over time your suspicions will be undone. We are working hard, seriously and we will continue like this.
Thank you

21 hours ago, tulo said:

IT's good to push for ICOs on XRPL, but this looks like a serious scam. If not scam a pump and dump coin.

They can create infinite ALV coins and dump them on the market! Be careful.

I'm neutral here (no connections, and I haven't spent anything), but to be fair to Allvor, it's visible on the ledger, so can be audited. For instance, looking at raEQc5krJ2rUXyi6fgmUAf63oAXmF7p6jp just a few minutes ago:

• Combined balance of incoming trustlines (= total issued?)  = 99624554768.237381ALV
  • Number of incoming trustlines with balances is 2875
  • Arithmetic mean at the 2875 addresses is 34652019.04982169 ALV
  • Median balance for the 2875 addresses is 5065 ALV
  • 10% of the 2875 addresses have more than 57027.2 ALV.

The bid price on the DEX at the moment is 0.0035 XRP per ALV, which would mean a market cap of 348.686 million XRP ≡ 201.296 million USD.

Of the above 2875 addresses, 44 addresses have over 1 million ALV, so these 44 presumably belong Allvor. These 44 addresses have a combined balance of 99538420373 ALV.

On 4.4.2018 at 1:00 AM, Zockempire said:

I just want to inform you guys: I have succesfully managed to claim my ALV with TEV's method mentioned above for my Nano Ledger S account. Before, I had to extract before my private key for my Ripple address with the BIP39 tool from Iancoleman, which I downloaded here: https://github.com/iancoleman/bip39 . I did everything on an offline computer for safety. 

Hi,

can anybody tell me how i can send my ALV coins from GateHub to my Ledger Nano S account. I use also TEV's method mentioned above for my Nano Ledger S account.

Thank you

1 hour ago, Allvor said:

Hello,
Respect your opinion, but we are sure that over time your suspicions will be undone. We are working hard, seriously and we will continue like this.
Thank you

Well I for one have gratefully claimed my ALV. Thank you for the initial distribution gesture I shall hodl those and wish you all the best of luck.

52 minutes ago, tev said:

I'm neutral here (no connections, and I haven't spent anything), but to be fair to Allvor, it's visible on the ledger, so can be audited. For instance, looking at raEQc5krJ2rUXyi6fgmUAf63oAXmF7p6jp just a few minutes ago:

• Combined balance of incoming trustlines (= total issued?)  = 99624554768.237381ALV
  • Number of incoming trustlines with balances is 2875
  • Arithmetic mean at the 2875 addresses is 34652019.04982169 ALV
  • Median balance for the 2875 addresses is 5065 ALV
  • 10% of the 2875 addresses have more than 57027.2 ALV.

The bid price on the DEX at the moment is 0.0035 XRP per ALV, which would mean a market cap of 348.686 million XRP ≡ 201.296 million USD.

Of the above 2875 addresses, 44 addresses have over 1 million ALV, so these 44 presumably belong Allvor. These 44 addresses have a combined balance of 99538420373 ALV.

Yes, it is all visible and auditable. Thank you!
Tomorrow we will have a small report with the partial numbers of the Initial Distribution Program. We will post first here!

13 hours ago, Allvor said:

Hello,
Thank you

12 hours ago, tev said:

'm neutral here (no connections, and I haven't spent anything), but to be fair to Allvor, it's visible on the ledger, so can be audited.

• So why didn't you limit the amount of ALV token issued? Why didn't you lock the other ALV token in escrow to respect the distribution plan? In this way it is very easy to dump all the ALV in the market, gain a bunch of XRP (more than 50k now) and run away.
  • Why the business plan and use cases are so poor?
  • Why Cleyton Domingues, Syval Peres and Leandro Gonçalves (the founders) linkedyn accounts are very vague, and don't have any experience in software/blockchain/business?

I still have my doubts...

3 hours ago, tulo said:

• So why didn't you limit the amount of ALV token issued? Why didn't you lock the other ALV token in escrow to respect the distribution plan? In this way it is very easy to dump all the ALV in the market, gain a bunch of XRP (more than 50k now) and run away.
  • Why the business plan and use cases are so poor?
  • Why Cleyton Domingues, Syval Peres and Leandro Gonçalves (the founders) linkedyn accounts are very vague, and don't have any experience in software/blockchain/business?

I still have my doubts...

A lot of very good points raised in your post. @Allvor can we get an answer to the concerns raised in tulo's post, especially tulo's first concern:

"So why didn't you limit the amount of ALV token issued? Why didn't you lock the other ALV token in escrow to respect the distribution plan? In this way it is very easy to dump all the ALV in the market, gain a bunch of XRP (more than 50k now) and run away."

3 hours ago, tulo said:

So why didn't you limit the amount of ALV token issued? Why didn't you lock the other ALV token in escrow to respect the distribution plan? In this way it is very easy to dump all the ALV in the market, gain a bunch of XRP (more than 50k now) and run away.

Actually ALV cannot be directly put into escrow (it works only for XRP), but there might be some workaround. But the ALV limit is a must!

4 hours ago, tulo said:

So why didn't you limit the amount of ALV token issued?

Hello, this will be done. This implies changes to the account that is running the distribution. We will do this after the end of the Initial Distribution Program.

1 hour ago, 1Ton said:

Why didn't you lock the other ALV token in escrow to respect the distribution plan? In this way it is very easy to dump all the ALV in the market, gain a bunch of XRP (more than 50k now) and run away.

See Tulo's answer. But let's study some alterative path that will allow this to be done. In any case, escrow requires planning. Remember that the XRP scrow was made in December 2017, after months of preparation.

4 hours ago, tulo said:

Why the business plan and use cases are so poor?

We believe in use cases. But about this we can only respect your opinion and work hard to get good results and change your opinion in the future.

1 hour ago, 1Ton said:

Why Cleyton Domingues, Syval Peres and Leandro Gonçalves (the founders) linkedyn accounts are very vague, and don't have any experience in software/blockchain/business?

About this, we can only respect your opinion and work hard to get good results and change your opinion in the future.