[ANN] Allvor: cryptocurrency for e-commerce powered by the XRP Ledger

12 hours ago, Tinyaccount said:

It looks like a significant proportion of people are recieving their alv then immediately selling them to increase XRP.

My question.....   who is buying all these ALV? 

I've accumulated myself an extra 10,000 ALV only cost me 12xrp. 

Had two comprimisd wallets that only had 20xrp each in them so I added the trust line, claimed the ALV and sent 6xrp to each to cover the trust line and withdrawals.

Doesn't cover the cost of what was stolen from them but eases the pain a little. 

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks for flagging me down!  Here's what I support without question:  ICOs done on the XRPL.  As long as they are legit ICOs, and conform to regulations, they should be done on the XRPL. 

I'm just excited to see a project use the tutorial I made before. I think that this project could be the start of a lot more companies using the XRP ledger specifically for tokens. How smooth tha

I just want to inform you guys: I have succesfully managed to claim my ALV with TEV's method mentioned above for my Nano Ledger S account. Before, I had to extract before my private key for my Ripple

Posted Images

On 4/4/2018 at 12:00 AM, Zockempire said:

I just want to inform you guys: I have succesfully managed to claim my ALV with TEV's method mentioned above for my Nano Ledger S account. Before, I had to extract before my private key for my Ripple address with the BIP39 tool from Iancoleman, which I downloaded here: https://github.com/iancoleman/bip39 . I did everything on an offline computer for safety. 

I followed exactly the same steps, and checked that I did everything correctly, but I am getting an error message after I submit the transaction. After I enter my blob text and click the "Submit" button, next to the submit button says undefined: undefined.

screenshot-of-submit-transaction-error-message.png

The problem I seem to having is that the offline transaction blob text file that is being generated by ripplerm is invalid. I also used my offline signed generated blob text file in https://kyteapp.co/ and I'm getting a error message that says "Transactions Error: Invalid Transaction".

EDIT: I got it to work. In the "Signing" section, after entering my secret key, I had to uncheck (remove the tick mark) from the option that is labelled multi-signature. I had that option ticked.

Edited by 1Ton
Included a screenshot of the error message I'm receiving.
17 hours ago, ChavasRegal said:

I've accumulated myself an extra 10,000 ALV only cost me 12xrp. 

Had two comprimisd wallets that only had 20xrp each in them so I added the trust line, claimed the ALV and sent 6xrp to each to cover the trust line and withdrawals.

Doesn't cover the cost of what was stolen from them but eases the pain a little. 

You using Windows?

On 04/04/2018 at 2:28 AM, 1Ton said:

I downloaded the ripplerm wallet from GitHub and then opened the ripplerm wallet's index.html file in my web browser Google Chrome, but none of the options such as change wallet address or change secret key work. Also, the tabs do not work either.

Firefox 56 is OK. Also, an earlier firefox on my cold computer (can't remember which version). Chromium  60.0.3112.113 doesn't work.

Rippex works fine offline (version Linux 64-1.4.1 I'm using) ... Just follow directions on Allvor's website for rippex wallet. Just need 3 bits of info for offline wallet: the ALV issuing address, the ticker symbol (ALV), and trust amount for issuer, and disable rippling for the ALV crypto is a good idea. The only additional requirement is that the transaction sequence number is correct, which won't be an issue if you have always used the same wallet from same computer to do offline transactions; otherwise you'll need to generate a few bogus (because of the incorrect sequence numbers) signed transactions (save them so you don't overshoot the correct sequence number... In other words, if the actual last signed transaction you submitted online had sequence number 3 for example, but you mistakenly think it was number 4 and you skip saving the the first 4 signed transactions files generated by your cold wallet, and the one you submit doesn't work, then you'll likely have to reinstall the rippex cold wallet to get your wallet to reset transaction sequence numbers back to starting with the first one... So that the rippex wallet can generate the signed transaction with the correct sequence number to submit online) until you get the correct one... which will give you a successful transaction message when the signed one with the correct transaction sequence number is submitted from the computer with the online wallet.

Edited by enrique11
Elaborate
51 minutes ago, Callandt said:

Guys, WietseWind created a "XRP trustline set" for hardware wallets so you can claim you free ALV coins on ledger nano s

https://github.com/WietseWind/xrp-trustline-set-commandline

I just saw that too. Almost seems as if he was responding to the Allvor issue. He's well regarded by Ripple developers and proponents, I believe. 

30 minutes ago, Tonnie said:

Or is this only for techies?

The link that you're asking about (https://github.com/WietseWind/xrp-trustline-set-commandline) is useless to you unless you install nodejs (https://nodejs.org/en/) on your computer. I'm guessing that this doesn't appeal. :unsure:

However, there's wallet software that can do the same thing. Earlier comments in this thread mention rippex and ripplerm-wallet; e.g. my description of using ripple-rm wallet is:

… and @Zockempire has determined that this method works with the private key format used by a Nano S hardware wallet (as well as with the usual ripple secret that I was using). If you prefer rippex, check what other people are saying, since I've only ever used ripplerm-wallet.

Edited by Guest
punctuation
20 minutes ago, tev said:

The link that you're asking about (https://github.com/WietseWind/xrp-trustline-set-commandline) is useless to you unless you install nodejs (https://nodejs.org/en/) on your computer. I'm guessing that this doesn't appeal. :unsure:

However, there's wallet software that can do the same thing. Earlier comments in this thread mention rippex and ripplerm-wallet; e.g. my description of using ripple-rm wallet is:

… and @Zockempire has determined that this method works with the private key format use by a Nano S hardware wallet (as well as with the usual ripple secret that I was using). If you prefer rippex, check what other people are saying, since I've only ever used ripplerm-wallet.

I followed your exact instructions for the ripplerm-wallet, but the blob text transaction being generated is invalid. After I enter my blob text and click the "Submit" button, next to the submit button says undefined: undefined. Did you miss out any steps in the instructions you provided?

EDIT: I got it to work. In the "Signing" section, after entering my secret key, I had to uncheck (remove the tick mark) from the option that is labelled multi-signature. I had that option ticked.

Edited by 1Ton