Allvor

[ANN] Allvor: cryptocurrency for e-commerce powered by the XRP Ledger

On April 21, 2018, I established a trustline and accepted my Allvor distribution to my ripple account on Gatehub.net. Thought I would check it and it appears to show that my Allvor is at 0, having been moved. 

I don't remember moving it. Is it possible that is there somehow and I just don't see it? Is it possible to be transferred to a ledger nano S. Thinking maybe I did that but I specifically remember at that time the Allvor website only showed the amount to be distributed. It was quite a bit and I have been very supportive of this project. 

Where could it have gone and/or is it still connected to the distribution program somehow. How do I check?

Allvor….. any ideas. My gatehub account is giving me a value as to what my Allvor is worth, but it is showing zero tokens. Thanks in advance.

P.S. if the value of one Allvor is .0377280 then it looks like the coins are somewhere in the correct amount. What's the price today?

**Nevermind, as usual, I eventually figured it out!   ?‍?

Edited by Wizann

11 hours ago, Wizann said:

On April 21, 2018, I established a trustline and accepted my Allvor distribution to my ripple account on Gatehub.net. Thought I would check it and it appears to show that my Allvor is at 0, having been moved. 

I don't remember moving it. Is it possible that is there somehow and I just don't see it? Is it possible to be transferred to a ledger nano S. Thinking maybe I did that but I specifically remember at that time the Allvor website only showed the amount to be distributed. It was quite a bit and I have been very supportive of this project. 

Where could it have gone and/or is it still connected to the distribution program somehow. How do I check?

Allvor….. any ideas. My gatehub account is giving me a value as to what my Allvor is worth, but it is showing zero tokens. Thanks in advance.

P.S. if the value of one Allvor is .0377280 then it looks like the coins are somewhere in the correct amount. What's the price today?

**Nevermind, as usual, I eventually figured it out!   ?‍?

Hello!
The first suggestion is to consult your account in Bithomp: https://bithomp.com/explorer/
It will show you all the movements of the account.
You can transfer to the Ledger Nano account if you can include the trust line through alternate paths, such as the @WietseWind tutorial.
We know that LedgerWallet.com is working to implement the trust line in their application, but there is no scheduled release date.
And in this link you consult the decentralized negotiation in the Ledger XRP: https://xrpcharts.ripple.com/#/markets/ALV:raEQc5krJ2rUXyi6fgmUAf63oAXmF7p6jp/XRP?interval=5m&range=1d&type=line
Thank you!

On 9/14/2018 at 3:12 PM, Allvor said:

Hello!
The first suggestion is to consult your account in Bithomp: https://bithomp.com/explorer/
It will show you all the movements of the account.
You can transfer to the Ledger Nano account if you can include the trust line through alternate paths, such as the @WietseWind tutorial.
We know that LedgerWallet.com is working to implement the trust line in their application, but there is no scheduled release date.
And in this link you consult the decentralized negotiation in the Ledger XRP: https://xrpcharts.ripple.com/#/markets/ALV:raEQc5krJ2rUXyi6fgmUAf63oAXmF7p6jp/XRP?interval=5m&range=1d&type=line
Thank you!

You can add trustline for ledger nano s at bithomp.com/tools works with offline signing even :) 

On 9/29/2018 at 4:51 PM, Warbler said:

You can add trustline for ledger nano s at bithomp.com/tools works with offline signing even :) 

The wallet does not support the latest nano S ledger firmware update ?????

This appears in the last step before connecting:

1. Connect your Harware Ledger wallet to this computer
2. Start the Ripple application in the Hardware Portfolio (((((1.0.3 or 1.0.4)))))??????
3. In the Ripple application, choose "Settings"
4. Set "Browser Support" to "YES"
5. Press this button below "connect"

On 10/10/2018 at 1:42 AM, enano said:

The wallet does not support the latest nano S ledger firmware update ?????

This appears in the last step before connecting:

1. Connect your Harware Ledger wallet to this computer
2. Start the Ripple application in the Hardware Portfolio (((((1.0.3 or 1.0.4)))))??????
3. In the Ripple application, choose "Settings"
4. Set "Browser Support" to "YES"
5. Press this button below "connect"

The Ledger Nano S has two apps working with XRP. ("XRP" app and "Ripple" app)

You can install the latest "Ripple" app, which is 1.0.4 (It has a browser support)

The latest "XRP" app doesn't have a "browser support". 

By the way that won't help you to add a trustline :)

To add a trustline you need to use mnemonic on offline computer/pi, preferably on a pc/pi which will never be online again :)

On 10/8/2018 at 9:26 PM, Theregoesprofit said:

"ALLVOR integration (in progress)"

Alv is on the top of a list of 3 cryptos currently being added to criptohub according to their latest report. 

Still in progress... Good things come to those who wait I guess. Luckily the first Allvor payment solution will also soon be released. So two good things to look forward to. 

10 hours ago, Raz said:

Where are you folks at @Allvor at? Care to give an update? 

They are very active on Twitter, they will have an announcement on the 17th of november or earlier if they reach 1500 followers there. And yea, I would also like to see an update here from allvor themselves once in a while

5 hours ago, Theregoesprofit said:

They are very active on Twitter, they will have an announcement on the 17th of november or earlier if they reach 1500 followers there. And yea, I would also like to see an update here from allvor themselves once in a while

I’ll check them out on Twitter. Thanks!