Allvor

[ANN] Allvor: cryptocurrency for e-commerce powered by the XRP Ledger

On April 21, 2018, I established a trustline and accepted my Allvor distribution to my ripple account on Gatehub.net. Thought I would check it and it appears to show that my Allvor is at 0, having been moved. 

I don't remember moving it. Is it possible that is there somehow and I just don't see it? Is it possible to be transferred to a ledger nano S. Thinking maybe I did that but I specifically remember at that time the Allvor website only showed the amount to be distributed. It was quite a bit and I have been very supportive of this project. 

Where could it have gone and/or is it still connected to the distribution program somehow. How do I check?

Allvor….. any ideas. My gatehub account is giving me a value as to what my Allvor is worth, but it is showing zero tokens. Thanks in advance.

P.S. if the value of one Allvor is .0377280 then it looks like the coins are somewhere in the correct amount. What's the price today?

**Nevermind, as usual, I eventually figured it out!   👨‍🎓

Edited by Wizann

11 hours ago, Wizann said:

On April 21, 2018, I established a trustline and accepted my Allvor distribution to my ripple account on Gatehub.net. Thought I would check it and it appears to show that my Allvor is at 0, having been moved. 

I don't remember moving it. Is it possible that is there somehow and I just don't see it? Is it possible to be transferred to a ledger nano S. Thinking maybe I did that but I specifically remember at that time the Allvor website only showed the amount to be distributed. It was quite a bit and I have been very supportive of this project. 

Where could it have gone and/or is it still connected to the distribution program somehow. How do I check?

Allvor….. any ideas. My gatehub account is giving me a value as to what my Allvor is worth, but it is showing zero tokens. Thanks in advance.

P.S. if the value of one Allvor is .0377280 then it looks like the coins are somewhere in the correct amount. What's the price today?

**Nevermind, as usual, I eventually figured it out!   👨‍🎓

Hello!
The first suggestion is to consult your account in Bithomp: https://bithomp.com/explorer/
It will show you all the movements of the account.
You can transfer to the Ledger Nano account if you can include the trust line through alternate paths, such as the @WietseWind tutorial.
We know that LedgerWallet.com is working to implement the trust line in their application, but there is no scheduled release date.
And in this link you consult the decentralized negotiation in the Ledger XRP: https://xrpcharts.ripple.com/#/markets/ALV:raEQc5krJ2rUXyi6fgmUAf63oAXmF7p6jp/XRP?interval=5m&range=1d&type=line
Thank you!