• Advertisement

Click this, vote Ripple, takes 2 seconds! When this post is 4 hrs old, voting is over and Litecoin wins. Bitwage isn't an exchange. They do international wage pay for Uber, Google, Airbnb, Facebook & more. They're the same people as Uphold! This is big!

Click this, vote Ripple, takes 2 secs! When this post is 4 hrs old, voting is over and Litecoin wins. Bitwage isnt an exchange. They do international wage pay for Uber, Google, Airbnb, Facebook, Upwork,  The US Navy & more. They're the same people as Uphold! This is big. Let's win this.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Bitwage/status/979037174799720448

This company is part of the Cloud Money Ventures ecosystem of companies!

Even Miguel retweeted it.. Anyone thrown the link up on Reddit? I don't use that site, but it might help to swing the %'s.. 

Also, that Ripple (XRP) group on Facebook might help (100k members).. Unfortunately I left that group a while ago out of frustration at the lambo posts.

Edited by Let_her_Ripple

No one even knew what Bitwage was 48 hours ago, yet some how some random Twitter poll makes it seems as popular than Coinbase. I don't understand you people. Does a random a$$ Tweet have this much power to make something so obscure as Bitwage into something that we all need to vote on? 

Edited by TheXRPer
2 minutes ago, TheXRPer said:

No one even knew what Bitwage was 48 hours ago, yet some how some random Twitter poll makes it seems as popular than Coinbase. I don't understand you people. Does a random a$$ Tweet have this much power to makes something so obscure into something that everyone now wants?

This!

And also, I do not like to rely on what random Twitter people think. Also, If I had nothing better to do I would have made 1,000 fake Twitter accounts and vote XRP to the top. If Bitwage wants to add XRP, they will add XRP. If they don't want to add XRP, people will buy XRP somewhere else.