• Advertisement

To much hype, to much advertising.. Just to much... I'm the only one who feel weard about?like a trap..

Start from the point that I realy believe ripple is awesome.. I feel is to much hype around.. Chart with analysis to 7k pump..ecc.. And if you do some research online people who know what they say, talking about a real fact, xrp is not realy necessary for run the system becose a cool thing on ripple is to Marge different currency in 1system (blockchain) it's look like price will freeze for years, and they will use it like a platform for at the end use Bitcoin.. It's time to realise that the entire global market can't run in a single blockchain, that's why they need more than 1... But token price is another thing and is not correlate

What you think guys..?

The issue you are raising has been discussed many times in many forms (there's a bunch of relative topics here).  As a holder (my pouch is way too small to deserve the 'investor' title) I hope XRP will appreciate. Eventually. As someone far removed from fintech or any other significant decision-making fields, all I got to do - is wait. We might see $1+ or apparent abandonement of RCL. Time will tell? Hopefully, by the end of this year. 

Regardless of the eventual turn Ripple Inc will make, it has been and continue to be an insightful journey amongst good people. 

5 minutes ago, Graine said:

The issue you are raising has been discussed many times in many forms (there's a bunch of relative topics here).  As a holder (my pouch is way too small to deserve the 'investor' title) I hope XRP will appreciate. Eventually. As someone far removed from fintech or any other significant decision-making fields, all I got to do - is wait. We might see $1+ or apparent abandonement of RCL. Time will tell? Hopefully, by the end of this year. 

Regardless of the eventual turn Ripple Inc will make, it has been and continue to be an insightful journey amongst good people. 

I didn't read nothing about bitcoin halving correlate with push people on ripple.. That's was my point, BTW I appreciate your comments

The hype is there for a reason. 

It is true that everyone won't use one ledger, and banks wont have to use XRP. However, use of a digital asset will make things way more cost effective, and XRP is the only reasonable choice for now. Does this mean XRP will win? No. But they are getting closer every day, and there is still no competition.  

2 hours ago, maxi83 said:

Start from the point that I realy believe ripple is awesome.. I feel is to much hype around.. Chart with analysis to 7k pump..ecc.. And if you do some research online people who know what they say, talking about a real fact, xrp is not realy necessary for run the system becose a cool thing on ripple is to Marge different currency in 1system (blockchain) it's look like price will freeze for years, and they will use it like a platform for at the end use Bitcoin.. It's time to realise that the entire global market can't run in a single blockchain, that's why they need more than 1... But token price is another thing and is not correlate

What you think guys..?

Are you sure they know what they say? Sure XRP is not necessary, but it's an essential part of RCL as the only native currency, settling in seconds, counterparty free, light on enviroment (RCL not using proof-of-work), rewarding market makers for providing liquidity on the network(MM incentive being launched soon™) and not held hostage by a couple of mining pools holding the majority power in hashrate (e.g. bitcoin).  Last but not least: Ripple Consensus Ledger and XRP is backed by an allstar team of developers.