Ripple Transactions To 1 Second. Uphold Adds XRP. Ripple Donates Millions To Schools!

Friends we need to help this go viral, being a product of inner city schools and knowing many teachers and administrators who struggle on the daily, especially in these times with an administration which rails against public education and is so out of touch in that aspect.  I can only say "Thank You Ripple!!!"  "THIS IS HUGE!!!"

1 hour ago, XRPHdlr said:

hey @calex960 btw, since you're a youtuber, do you happen to know how many dedicated XRP youtubers are out there?

not trying to be one..just wondering what the community is like..are they a couple ,10, 100?

Thanks! Keep up the great work!

There are 5-10 good ones.  Lot of BAD crypto youtubers in general; you can tell by the clickbait sounding titles.

Such a great donation by Ripple and even more brillaint decision marketing. You have news channels, radio stations, celebrities, and the internet talking about what they did. For people who don’t know what Ripple|XRP was before, now do and are reading up and doing research. Why not hope on board of a sucsessfull company?! Win/Win.

2 hours ago, Zedy44 said:

My office is talking about and it was on the radio this morning on my commute.  Genius use of charity funds to both help the world and get quality brand exposure.

seriously good marketing!

2 hours ago, XRPHdlr said:

hey @calex960 btw, since you're a youtuber, do you happen to know how many dedicated XRP youtubers are out there?

not trying to be one..just wondering what the community is like..are they a couple ,10, 100?

Thanks! Keep up the great work!

jungle inc, the modern investor (pro xrp but talks crypto in general), thinking crypto. Those are the only actual quality ones that I know