Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Magicarp said:

Seems fake. That 10 bil. transaction failed right?

 

Was it not a test only?

Maybe they wanted to see what happen if they accidently try to send a wrongtyped amount?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They should have tried using ERC20 now that Coinbase is said to be listing them. What the **** and why ERC20?

4 minutes ago, Magicarp said:

Seems fake. That 10 bil. transaction failed right?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, tulo said:

Everybody can create "fake" IOUs and send 10billion USD and everybody can put a random domain name. So that seems very fake for now. Please don't hype.

Please let us hype a little...was so long since last time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Qasim_786 said:

Lol are you serious? Or is that photoshopped? Howd I miss this. Thatd be huge!

It was on twitter for a very short time then deleted, however, some people took screenshots. I'd forgotten about it until now, and yes massive if it comes to light.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, mars75 said:

Jesus guys, someone is playing with you. I think it's time finally time to discuss these accounts as people are not investigating these things thoroughly.

1. If you do a search on the domain registration of "mastercard.id", you would find out that it has yet to be registered. Meaning that the domain associated with that account is false.

2. The following accounts and associated domains are all by one individual,

     https://bithomp.com/explorer/rRupiahQxoEjMieJguQi3Rx1gxG7JXym4

     https://bithomp.com/explorer/rfhzYEqyDBiKkdpPUbSdnuEenqbmfJCys5

     https://bithomp.com/explorer/rupiahgZvKp1qaP6hqAqAZ3A44ARcnGSM

     https://bithomp.com/explorer/rupiah7aqR5k1xBaTRRFu3VrwcDftD6VV

     https://bithomp.com/explorer/rLTqBE4RZURtTEzHj5BuTSjyvhqm5XLiTV

     https://bithomp.com/explorer/rMCa3o92WJDHDw7GLZiP85Pp3ZRkb87xUp

All associated IOUs (IDR, NET, etc) are UNBACKED, meaning someone just created an arbitrary amount of a custom IOU that is being sent back and forth between accounts. Notice how these IOUs do not orginate from a GATEWAY. You can legitimately find out WHO is even activating these accounts, etc. so this is NOT MASTERCARD. There can always be more behind this but as of now, IT IS SOMEONE TRIALING/TESTING THE NETWORK FOR THEIR OWN PERSONAL INTEREST. Nothing associated with Mastercard.

This is partly why I don't disclose/share any ledger information with you guys. The lack of research and wild speculation is rampant right now. You guys are doing more harm to XRP's ecosystem by not learning and taking an objective perspective on account transactions/activity on the ledger. Baseless speculation by Bearguy...,etc on his misinterpretation of these accounts is also malicious. Understand that people want to take advantage of the majority of you guys as there is a lack of knowledge and understanding of the ledger by the community.

Do you happen to have a similar explanation for why an official-looking Mastercard twitter account tweeted out and then deleted a Ripple partnership?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, mars75 said:

Jesus guys, someone is playing with you. I think it's time finally time to discuss these accounts as people are not investigating these things thoroughly.

1. If you do a search on the domain registration of "mastercard.id", you would find out that it has yet to be registered. Meaning that the domain associated with that account is false.

2. The following accounts and associated domains are all by one individual,

     https://bithomp.com/explorer/rRupiahQxoEjMieJguQi3Rx1gxG7JXym4

     https://bithomp.com/explorer/rfhzYEqyDBiKkdpPUbSdnuEenqbmfJCys5

     https://bithomp.com/explorer/rupiahgZvKp1qaP6hqAqAZ3A44ARcnGSM

     https://bithomp.com/explorer/rupiah7aqR5k1xBaTRRFu3VrwcDftD6VV

     https://bithomp.com/explorer/rLTqBE4RZURtTEzHj5BuTSjyvhqm5XLiTV

     https://bithomp.com/explorer/rMCa3o92WJDHDw7GLZiP85Pp3ZRkb87xUp

All associated IOUs (IDR, NET, etc) are UNBACKED, meaning someone just created an arbitrary amount of a custom IOU that is being sent back and forth between accounts. Notice how these IOUs do not orginate from a GATEWAY. You can legitimately find out WHO is even activating these accounts, etc. so this is NOT MASTERCARD. There can always be more behind this but as of now, IT IS SOMEONE TRIALING/TESTING THE NETWORK FOR THEIR OWN PERSONAL INTEREST. Nothing associated with Mastercard.

This is partly why I don't disclose/share any ledger information with you guys. The lack of research and wild speculation is rampant right now. You guys are doing more harm to XRP's ecosystem by not learning and taking an objective perspective on account transactions/activity on the ledger. Baseless speculation by Bearguy...,etc on his misinterpretation of these accounts is also malicious. Understand that people want to take advantage of the majority of you guys as there is a lack of knowledge and understanding of the ledger by the community.

So now there is this new sheriff in town...Bearguy?

Someone call for Bullguy please....

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, HenrySeldom said:

Do you happen to have a similar explanation for why an official-looking Mastercard twitter account tweeted out and then deleted a Ripple partnership?

Whale manipulation 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, mistatee2000 said:

They should have tried using ERC20 now that Coinbase is said to be listing them. What the **** and why ERC20?

 

Baffling from every point of view. Business, regulatory, reputation, credibility....but anyway. Topic for another thread. Had enough of cointbase!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×