dragonbait

Coinbase announcement

LOL if you think Coinbase has any ethics, look at the insider trading that happened for litecoin:

https://medium.com/@bitfinexed/coinbase-insider-trading-litecoin-edition-be64ead3facc

Litecoin was dead. Nobody wanted it. 1 post a day on reddit. Then all of a sudden it's added to gdax, when there were 60+ other coins with higher tx that customers wanted more. A month later Charlie Lee quits and sells his holdings ?

They won't add XRP because Ripple won't play ball.

1 minute ago, cryptosoldier said:

They wont add XRP because it would decouple from BTC and ETH as trading pairs. CB would be blamed for XRP's push into 1st place.

Agreed. But, what if it gets to 1st place on its own, or with no help from CB? Does CB list XRP, if they aren't already planning it?

Do we know whether XRP will be added on Coinbase Custody?  I agree XRP will do well either way, but with its custodial services coinbase will add tokens not offered on the general exchange to the public, and also indexed funds not available to the general public which may well include XRP.   They would offer these to their institutional and private clients (the minimum buy in is $10 million USD, and costs $100,000 USD to set up).  I have not heard anything on this yet.  Nor am I waiting in desperation to hear it, but I don't believe a peep has been uttered by coinbase on this subject.  It's interesting to think about moving forward...XRP may well have moved up in stature by the time this happens I don't know. 

Fairx will be USA based. Yes stellar and IBM. Most major coins will be supported and it should put a dent in coinbase. Disclaimer. I do hold xlm.