Leftcoastrippled

Price prediction - the other one

Hello everyone,  I do not pay any attention to social media click bait price predictions XRP going to $5.00  XRP going to $1000.00 etc.

The fact is XRP will be going up more than likely by a lot it doesn't take a genius to connect the dots, so my question is what will be the near future next month or so low buying price prediction

We are currently at $0.59 is it possible that we are going to see $ 0.45 or even $0.35  I have approximately 5K to invest and would appreciate some intelligent input.

Edited by Leftcoastrippled

Yes, it is possible

Timing the exact bottom is tricky though, so you could just split your funds into 10 equal parts and buy every 2 weeks (for example). It depends on how bearish you are short term, and how much would you mind if you ended up missing your chance to buy.

If you think we're in for a protracted decline, just wait a few months and then re-evaluate

Its hard to time the market..

If someone knows to find the exact bottom and top, they would be a billionaire by now..

in 2017 May, Ripple spikes up to 40 cents and dropped back to 20 cents.. And stayed within 13 cents to 28 cents for 6 months till Dec.

In 2017 Dec, We saw Ripple crossing 3$ and now oscillating between 60 cents to 90 cents.. the range is above the previous all time high

In next bull run we are going to stay above 3$ for sure.. So 50 cents to 3$ is 500% gain.. So if you buy at 40 cents its going to 650% gain.. 

so its just a difference of 100% more profit.. But if you are trying hard to time the market, you might miss the next bull run.. Which no one knows when it will start.. 

If I had 5k to invest and wanted to play the wishing game...I'd split it in 5x1000 and put order from the lowest you wish you can get in to the actual price you seriously think it might never go lower...

No one can accurately tell you where this market is headed but one thing im certain is xrp at current prices is a fire sale.

U could split your investment into tranches to dollar cost average (stands a risk of price moving again you) or buy at the current price if its acceptable to you. 

15 minutes ago, Leftcoastrippled said:

Thank you everyone for your input I will dollar cost average my 5K over the next 10 weeks at $500.00 every Friday for the next 10 weeks unless we have another major correction.

You could do it that way.... why not post your buys as limit orders.

$500 @ 46 cents
$500 @ 48 cents
$500 @ 50 cents
$500 @ 52 cents
$500 @ 54 cents
$500 @ 56 cents
$500 @ 58 cents

etc... if the market hits, you fill

Edited by otstudio

I think it would be reasonable to stagger your buys over the next few weeks.  Maybe buy $1000 each week.  This way you don't buy a big chunk of XRP only to see it dip in the future. 

No matter what you choose to do, it will almost certainly be sub optimal when you look back on it from the future.  But by choosing to take an action you are in the game and personally I think you will reap a solid reward no matter what price you buy at over the next several weeks.

1 hour ago, Morty said:

A couple years ago there was pretty much the same discussion about whether the price would remain at $0.006 or would it slip back down to $0.004

I kept saying that anything under a penny is a bargain. 

Now I'm gonna say anything under a dollar is a bargain. 

That's an orgasmic price. I can't even imagine how much XRP I would have bought if I had known about XRP sooner.  I could never pull the trigger on BTC wen it was under $100 because the whole community seemed shady asf. 

5 hours ago, Leftcoastrippled said:

Hello everyone,  I do not pay any attention to social media click bait price predictions XRP going to $5.00  XRP going to $1000.00 etc.

The fact is XRP will be going up more than likely by a lot it doesn't take a genius to connect the dots, so my question is what will be the near future next month or so low buying price prediction

We are currently at $0.59 is it possible that we are going to see $ 0.45 or even $0.35  I have approximately 5K to invest and would appreciate some intelligent input.

Who knows, but if your exchange allows limit trades you could try to wait it out BUT set a buy order if it crosses up over, say 0.65USD (it's at about 0.58USD now).

If you're really keen keep watching it and revise your buy order lower if it keeps going down. There's no way to guess the bottom or when it goes up so I call this strategy the "maybe not buying at the bottom but not missing out if it moons" strategy.

Crypto is yesterday's darling - now we watch the air slowly leak out of this balloon.  The only hope for Ripple/XRP is some kind of active

retirement from the crypto space.  Otherwise the alts are like lifeboats securely lashed to the rails of the Titanic.