xRapid not aimed at banks according to David Schwartz

LongRun

41 minutes ago, PJ2DMD said:

Where are you from? Fellow dentist myself.

3 minutes ago, Graine said:

Oh how you all want David to shut up, when he isn't saying what you want to hear....
Perhaps he should stop defending Ripple on twitter as well. You know, wait for that PR vetted response. Because Monica has been doing terrific job in marketing so far, right. 

Shame. 

What are you talking about?? Talking dentists here....

Seriously

What are you talking about? You want us to shut up ? And to respond PR vetted ? (by you ofcourse). We are not saying what you want to hear? Perhaps we should stop responding at XRPchat at all? 

8 minutes ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

What are you talking about?? Talking dentists here....

Seriously

What are you talking about? You want us to shut up ? And to respond PR vetted ? (by you ofcourse). We are not saying what you want to hear? Perhaps we should stop responding at XRPchat at all? 

Sorry for highjacking the thread. I should have sent a PM.

38 minutes ago, Graine said:

you all want David to shut up,

4 minutes ago, Graine said:

People want JK to stop

Who are those “people” ? Who are “ you all”?  Shame on who ??? 

Is it adressed to me? 

6 minutes ago, Graine said:

Read the thread again.

Maybe you should read it again and respond directly to the individuals you’re disagreeing with instead of shouting and howling at the moon and generalise all responders in this thread.

Just now, Graine said:

It is addressed to the people who have expressed the desire to filter JK. Why should I quote each of them?

Then better edit your post in; 

51 minutes ago, Graine said:

To all of you who want David to shut up, when he isn't saying what you want to hear....
Perhaps he should stop defending Ripple on twitter as well. You know, wait for that PR vetted response. Because Monica has been doing terrific job in marketing so far, right. 

Generalising is just taking all responders for granted. You did that in an earlier post, giving the impression that we all are some kind of dummies here ( shouting moon and lambo, see your first post in this thread). Why? You are at a superior level of all of us? 

Oh how you all want David to shut up, when he isn't saying what you want to hear....

Shame. 
"Isnt saying what you want to hear" is not the issue here. You just made that up to fit your narrative.