TokenBaby

XRP FUD from Stellar's Jed McCaleb

If Jed was still with Ripple and I had come across an interview of him like this while I was researching. I never would have invested in XRP. 

Up until this point (never having heard him speak before) I could have invested in XLM just for speculative purposes but not after watching this last night, never.

It's a gift really.

He spends a lot of time stalling to formulate his sentences and spends a good portion of his time saying absolutely nothing. He reminds me of a drug addict. So glad Brad is helping to contribute TO XRPs image instead of him. 

Is Jed even paying attention to what Ripple is doing lately? For example, why did he speak about Ripple Labs as if it still exists? This seems to be either ignorance or a concerted effort to misinform. 

1 hour ago, Benchmark said:

Jed needs to grow up and focus on Stellar. 

The sad fact is he won´t. What I see are the signs of psychopath. He´s the reason why I will never put money into Stellar. Stellar developers probably have the hell on earth under his command/or constatly making jokes about him.

stiahnuť.jpg

So I watched some more of Jed videos , he is a full blown sociopath. 

I am now sure of it, because I also a  sociopath , we can sense each other a mile away ?. The only difference is that I have been schooled properly from young age , and learned how to coexist with this disorder without medical attention or making people around me uncomfortable , and it worked fine I assume, I’m doing good with people .  But for poor Jed, it is already to late I fear, at this stage he probably will get even worse, he is socially awkward acting fella already , with red flags popping out like mushrooms after a rain. 

For him, it doesn’t matter if it is a congressional hearing or a chat by the bar, he can’t tell the difference, he needs professional guidance or he could really go if his pegs at some point. Once real sharks of interviews with knowledge of the topic will come at him, he will lose it as people already noted in this topic. It is just a matter of time.

Well come on , calling yourself non profit, and going to court with ripple so you can make money of them? WHAT? Are people really buying this nonsense? If they do, good for them. But I feel extreme discomfort, hearing about  non profit organization, that is going to court so it can sue a substantial sum of money out of  someone ?

2 hours ago, Tradekraft said:

So if we can see that something is not quite right, what the heck is IBM doing? That is what really baffles me.

The way I see it, IBM realized they were late to the Ripple and Stellar concept and if they had to start from scratch they would never catch up in time.

Ripple wasn't going to give them the reins but there was Jed and Stellar desperate to make a deal and willing to give it away for probably next to nothing. It was a win/win situation for both of them. Jed could get IBM's bank and government connections without actually having to get a team together like Ripple did and IBM could have the Jed's DLT platform to do with as they please. IBM most likely got a boatload of free XLM as well. 

Ultimately, IBM doesn't have to worry about anything right now because they have the whole Stellar team working for them for free and they are powerful enough that if things go poorly with Jed, they could probably find a way to just push him out. 

Edited by Guest

2 hours ago, Tradekraft said:

So if we can see that something is not quite right, what the heck is IBM doing? That is what really baffles me.

IBM seems to be a shadow of its former self, getting in bed with Stellar might be a desperate attempt to stay relevant 

5 hours ago, FUD said:

So I watched some more of Jed videos , he is a full blown sociopath. 

I am now sure of it, because I also a  sociopath , we can sense each other a mile away ?. The only difference is that I have been schooled properly from young age , and learned how to coexist with this disorder without medical attention or making people around me uncomfortable , and it worked fine I assume, I’m doing good with people .  But for poor Jed, it is already to late I fear, at this stage he probably will get even worse, he is socially awkward acting fella already , with red flags popping out like mushrooms after a rain. 

Now, now...from an evolutionary perspective there are no disorders. Just chance differences which can be beneficial or maladaptive depending on the context. As long as you've found a niche where you can make good use of your traits, we as a society are glad to have you on board ^_^

17 hours ago, Quintree said:

I don't see how Ripple can use XRP to "start charging" or gain any sort of Paypal levels of control

It's utterly absurd. Watching this video told me a lot about his character. I was not 100% sure before, but now I know: this guy is dishonest. That's the *worst* quality to have if you want to build the worlds payment system.