MegaR80

How much is enough

8 hours ago, AllinXRP said:

There are a ton of posters here that don’t have 50k zerps. I bet half of the members that are active starting accumulating AFTER December of last year. For those people (myself included) it was no small feat putting together a decent pile. 

The average investor bought high and sold low, and is waiting for the price to be high enough to buy back in again.

9 minutes ago, Dymac said:

Honestly, only the ones that got in very very early are gong to become millionaires. 

Good. Cause it’s still early for XRP. BTC is another story...

5 minutes ago, Plikk said:

Good. Cause it’s still early for XRP. BTC is another story...

Don't get me wrong, 2018 is early, but 2014/2015 is very very early. 

17 minutes ago, Dymac said:

Honestly, only the ones that got in very very early are gong to become millionaires. 

They already became millionaires.

Next wave is the 10¢- 15¢ buyers.  

Coming soon.

2 minutes ago, Dymac said:

Don't get me wrong, 2018 is early, but 2014/2015 is very very early. 

It all depends on how high we will go and the time required to get there. 

Lots of people will not have the patience to wait 2-3 years for XRP to reach them ‘millionaire’ status. And it couls even take much longer thant that, it all depends what XRP will accomplish by then. 

20 minutes ago, Dymac said:

those who got in early cashed out already. Only a few would hold an asset that give you thousands % in return

For those of you who don't have hoards of money to spare, regardless of the total amount you can accumulate, I believe even small amounts will yield great returns with patience.

1 hour ago, Dymac said:

Not sure I agree with this, it all depends on the eventual price per xrp.

At £100 per xrp, 10k xrp = 1 million  

At £50 per xrp, 20k xrp = 1 million

And so on and so forth, so for for a 4k investment and 20k xrp a 1 million return is not much is it :) 

2 hours ago, Dymac said:

If i make 100k i'm already happy.That's life changing.Don't need to make a million