58 members have voted

1. 1. Seriously, why the price of XRP is not above .01 US$

• Ripple is financing their operation by selling XRP when the price goes up
    • Jed and Friends are dumping his billions XRP as soon as there's volume
    • Bitcoiners and haters make sure the price doesn't go up
    • There's just too many XRP out there and not enough buyers/believers
    • All of the above
    • None of the above (comment please)

As an analogy, Ripple is allowing each MARKET MAKER to get on their plane, get to their seat, order a pre-flight cocktail........before they take off. Once everyone is on board, in their seat and buckled up, XRP will take off. My 2 cents....

I think Ripple needs a systematic distribution that everyone knows and understands (like 1% of volume or set amount a month, etc).  I think a lot of traders believe Ripple tries to hold the market down (which I don't believe is true). Wouldn't big market makers and hedge funds want some kind of fixed plan for distribution just as cryto traders?  That's my personal opinion on why we see people ride good news for short periods of time and then take profit (I could be totally wrong).

26 minutes ago, tomb said:

I think Ripple needs a systematic distribution that everyone knows and understands (like 1% of volume or set amount a month, etc).  I think a lot of traders believe Ripple tries to hold the market down (which I don't believe is true). Wouldn't big market makers and hedge funds want some kind of fixed plan for distribution just as cryto traders?  That's my personal opinion on why we see people ride good news for short periods of time and then take profit (I could be totally wrong).

I agree, but the upside is this scares away the pump and dumpers, making XRP more useful as a bridge. 

Ripple has said that they hope to distribute 15 bill over the next 5 years. Which is something. And hopefully they let us know the details of distribution through the MM incentive, I think that could go a long way. 

Because the heavens want all long term believers in XRP to secure their max long term positions before the coming rippling tsunami. 

Let's just say make sure you don't go and trade 10,000 xrp for a pizza any time soon. 

Edited by doublexrp

I think XRP price will take off when there will be a real usage (banks starting to use it) or when it will become much more easy for "normal people" to buy XRP (es. cryptofacilities or genesis, and SAP listing XRP as an assets). After that Sky will be the only limit.

9 minutes ago, MarioFle said:

I think XRP price will take off when there will be a real usage (banks starting to use it) or when it will become much more easy for "normal people" to buy XRP (es. cryptofacilities or genesis, and SAP listing XRP as an assets). After that Sky will be the only limit.

I've been banging my head against a wall telling everybody the same thing. Just keep loading the boat till that day comes :)

Interesting results and comments. Thanks for your participation. There's not a lot of people in my real world I can talk about XRP and feel they understand, so, I often speculate on why this or that. Probably the question I get the most is why BTC at 600$+ and XRP at 0.007$+

Your answers give me an idea of what you all think. thanks again.