Warning: XRP price drop in the coming days (Proof!)

11 minutes ago, xrp_ins said:

once bought around 1200 BTC somewhere on the tor network to try to buy some illegal things on silkroad. It was around €100 then (it was around 2009).
made an temporary anonymous mail address on the darkweb to store the keys for a few days just for safety.
Bought some **** with btc, had about 120 btc left over (worth not much at the time) and thought; whatever... no idea how to convert it back to fiat. So I left them for dead.
My million worth of btc is still floating around somewhere, unaccessible, I have had some emotional times...
Since btc broke 1000 dollars I swore to myself that I wouldn't buy/sell or trade it EVER.

wow not sure what to say to this.

Im glad you found XRP

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Watch out guys, I had my salary today and bought a few zerps just a minute ago. Everytime I do this, the price drops for myself and everyone else, my alogrhytm just warned me as well because of m

Posted Images

1 hour ago, xrp_ins said:

Everytime I do this, the price drops for myself and everyone else, my alogrhytm just warned me as well because of my order.

well you pinned that one.... funny thing is i suspect this happens to me....It's like they can smell out fresh money.
Not only does the market move to where the most fresh money is, after it sythes my trade it continues to scissor itself up like piranha knowing I will eventually spend more...

Same here. I have been buying ever since early dec. accumulating small amount through ATH and the crash after. Every time I think I did well to pick up some zerps on discount, it dropped further. My current average cost per xrp is still sitting above a dollar. The temptation to buy more is strong but the ongoing dips breaks my heart and wallet

1 hour ago, xrp_ins said:

once bought around 1200 BTC somewhere on the tor network to try to buy some illegal things on silkroad. It was around €100 then (it was around 2009).
made an temporary anonymous mail address on the darkweb to store the keys for a few days just for safety.
Bought some **** with btc, had about 120 btc left over (worth not much at the time) and thought; whatever... no idea how to convert it back to fiat. So I left them for dead.
My million worth of btc is still floating around somewhere, unaccessible, I have had some emotional times...
Since btc broke 1000 dollars I swore to myself that I wouldn't buy/sell or trade it EVER.

I wouldn't do your head in about this because you may well have sold ages ago anyway, even if you had access to your BTC. It's unlikely you'd have just held onto it til late 2017.

7 hours ago, xrp_ins said:

Watch out guys, I had my salary today and bought a few zerps just a minute ago.

Everytime I do this, the price drops for myself and everyone else, my alogrhytm just warned me as well because of my order.

Usually I buy when Ripple has good news, so you guys are already used to that, but today I bought without news reasons.

Have a good day

7 hours ago, xrp_ins said:

zerps.png

can you be a good chap and let us know when you sell so we can prepare for the next bull run? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.