• Advertisement

Warning: XRP price drop in the coming days (Proof!)

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Watch out guys, I had my salary today and bought a few zerps just a minute ago. Everytime I do this, the price drops for myself and everyone else, my alogrhytm just warned me as well because of m

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, xrp_ins said:

Watch out guys, I had my salary today and bought a few zerps just a minute ago.

Everytime I do this, the price drops for myself and everyone else, my alogrhytm just warned me as well because of my order.

Usually I buy when Ripple has good news, so you guys are already used to it, but today I bought without news reasons.

Have a good day

How much did you bought ?

16 minutes ago, xrp_ins said:

Everytime I do this, the price drops for myself and everyone else, my alogrhytm just warned me as well because of my order.

Usually I buy when Ripple has good news, so you guys are already used to that, but today I bought without news reasons.

Have a good day

I have a similar problem, whenever i buy the price drops like a stone.

I bet if i sold all of my zerps now, the price would shoot up 10x

4 minutes ago, Zerping said:

I have a similar problem, whenever i buy the price drops like a stone.

I bet if i sold all of my zerps now, the price would shoot up 10x

Sell please...

Haha, just kidding. I like your balls buying without any news coming out! But, I think you might have timed it pretty well with the news of China opening up its payment business to foreign business. I think Ripple could be one of the reasons they did this. And if it is, and Brad is about to announce some partnerships with some big banks of China.... 

26 minutes ago, xrp_ins said:

Usually I buy when Ripple has good news, so you guys are already used to that, but today I bought without news reasons.

Have a good day

25 mins later price is crashing. Well done, well done

8 minutes ago, Chewiecoin said:

Gee the crypto God's are against a lot of XRP investors?

Have you been having impure BTC thoughts my boy?

once bought around 1200 BTC somewhere on the tor network to try to buy some illegal things on silkroad. It was around €100 then (it was around 2009).
made an temporary anonymous mail address on the darkweb to store the keys for a few days just for safety.
Bought some **** with btc, had about 120 btc left over (worth not much at the time) and thought; whatever... no idea how to convert it back to fiat. So I left them for dead.
My million worth of btc is still floating around somewhere, unaccessible, I have had some emotional times...
Since btc broke 1000 dollars I swore to myself that I wouldn't buy/sell or trade it EVER.