johnlogan

The trigger for the Second Boom will be an event happening on May 14.

2 hours ago, Mods_are_tyrants said:

Did the big boom start? Maybe my quotes are off because it seems XRP is down 15% from where it was on Thursday, but maybe I'm just reading the numbers wrong and the decimal point too.

If you flip your profile picture up side down then you might see it better.  Another fudder on my block list.  Man the list keeps growing and growing...

3 hours ago, Mods_are_tyrants said:

Did the big boom start? Maybe my quotes are off because it seems XRP is down 15% from where it was on Thursday, but maybe I'm just reading the numbers wrong and the decimal point too.

Welcome back jasil we have missed you . . well not really.

2 hours ago, Chewiecoin said:

Yes, unfortunately, a few a few of us in here believe so. He has reformed.

Can't you send him to another galaxy or something? That millennium falcon of yours has warp speed!

40 minutes ago, Gaet said:

Which was the event? Lol

Quite.

Teeka Tiwari can always pull something out of his a** to explain the 14th May date. Maybe something happened behind the scenes involving the 'kingmaker' which put something into play which lead to something else which in turn lead to someone buying shed loads of crypto (even if they only get round to buying that shed loads of crypto a year later!).

1 hour ago, djdhrubs said:

Quite.

Teeka Tiwari can always pull something out of his a** to explain the 14th May date. Maybe something happened behind the scenes involving the 'kingmaker' which put something into play which lead to something else which in turn lead to someone buying shed loads of crypto (even if they only get round to buying that shed loads of crypto a year later!).

I just read that W.U. and JP morgan are going to announce something at 16.30 eurotime regarding payment system. Could be huge

I'm still fairly certain that Coil and Rippled 1.0 are the triggers in reference.  That doesn't mean moon overnight, just that the conditions are being set.

12 hours ago, Chewiecoin said:

Yes, unfortunately, a few of us in here believe so. He has changed form.

Like a Pokeman? Or Power Ranger?  My son used to be into both, so I happen to know all about those. 

4 hours ago, Gaet said:

I just read that W.U. and JP morgan are going to announce something at 16.30 eurotime regarding payment system. Could be huge

Crap, what time is that EST? You're using Eurotime AND military time. I'm screwed trying to figure that out. I think that means 4:30 p.m. my time, and I think London is 5 hours ahead of me, which would be 11:30 a.m. my time, but you posted 4 hours ago, which would be 10:13 a.m. my time, so wtf? Help me out, hahaha

EDIT: No wait, that works. If you posted at 10:13 a.m. for a 11:30 a.m. announcement. **** I hate math. 

Edited by Guest