johnlogan

The trigger for the Second Boom will be an event happening on May 14.

It’s interesting how these target dates pop up on the various boards. One date I hear a lot about is March 27. Another person on here talks about April 7 as being significant. And now we have a May date. 

Whatever is real or not, the next zerpening is around the corner and I’m patiently HODLing. 

2 hours ago, frenktenk said:

During the event, Teeka will tell you more about what he learned in his private meeting with the Kingmaker… and the surprising island location where many of the top cryptocurrency billionaires are quietly moving to prepare for the next run up. :crazy:

I can't believe this is the first time I'm hearing about the island where all the top crypto billionaires are moving to.  Why do I always feel like I'm behind the 8-ball?

Edit: Read with an incredible amount of sarcasm.

Edited by TheWinkening

6 minutes ago, MatinMontreal said:

It’s interesting how these target dates pop up on the various boards. One date I hear a lot about is March 27. Another person on here talks about April 7 as being significant. And now we have a May date. 

Whatever is real or not, the next zerpening is around the corner and I’m patiently HODLing. 

Every day under $10 is significant. It's a constant buy signal.

4 minutes ago, TheWinkening said:

I can't believe this is the first time I'm hearing about the island where all the top crypto billionaires are moving to.  Why do I always feel like I'm behind the 8-ball?

It’s Puerto Rico. There was a NY Times article about it not long ago. 

25 minutes ago, MatinMontreal said:

It’s Puerto Rico. There was a NY Times article about it not long ago. 

Doesn't sound like such a great place since that hurricane. I would think it only has to do with taxes then? 

5 hours ago, johnlogan said:

The trigger for the Second Boom will be an event happening on May 14"

Tinfoil ?

already prepped my trading station for the run up ?

Screen Shot 2018-03-21 at 10.26.41 AM.png

Edited by Guest

2 hours ago, Pet_Deposit said:

I’m no maffematician, but his maffs seems suspect. If you inject 5T of new money into the market, it explodes well beyond 10x. i.e., the market cap did not reach 850B because 850B dollars were invested.

That's because you dindu 'nuffin in school, so you don't know quick maffs. shame on you

This Teeka guy is very annoying but sometimes hes saying usefull things. I remember when he told everyone to buy XRP when it was at $0,20 last year he said it would be more then $2 at the end of the year. Everyone was laughing about that prediction but he was actually right.

Consensus is May 14th. If I remember right last year just before Consensus there was a massive bull run. Everyone got excited about who was going to be speaking and what that could mean. There were going to be massive announcements. The EEA alliance was new and ETH was flying. Then Consensus happened and nothing happened. No real news and then a massive correction followed in june. XRP flat lined for about 8 months.

Hopefully same again please. Then the same end of year please :)

A bit of consistency in an inconsistent environment would be nice.

Of course any real announcements could change all that.